dennis, ma homes for sale

• av

School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Data sourced from public records, where available. Learn about the North Dennis, Dennis, MA housing market through trends and averages. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Homes for sale in West Dennis, MA have a median listing price of $519,000. Affordability of Living in North Dennis, Dennis, MA Homes are typically worth $1,187/sqft This area had 34 homes for sale … They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. homes for sale The High End Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. This premier community of individual and attached homes is ideally located in the heart of historic Dennis Village. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. We have 163 international luxury homes for sale. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Homes for Sale Dennis MA Browse through our real estate listings in Dennis, MA. Homes for Sale South Dennis MA. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Dennis homes for sale range from $74.9K - $4.85M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $599K. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Sign UpDismiss. Vylla Home and its affiliates provide real estate brokerage services. View 1 photos, maps, and a detailed description of this 3 Beds, 2 Baths, Single Family House at 31 Friends Ln, null, Dennis, Massachusetts, MA. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Dennis homes for sale, rentals and open houses. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Dennisport (Dennis), MA. There are 43 active homes for sale in East Dennis, MA, which spend an average of 61 days on the market. Listing Age. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. Sort by Input select. General form error. View our exclusive listings of Dennis homes and connect with an agent today. Refine your Dennisport real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Is It A Good Time To Buy Here? 48 Center St, Dennis, MA 02639. new. 104 Homes For Sale in Dennis, MA. Dennis MA real estate listings updated every 15min. Due to MLS rules, you are able to view 60 of 75 matching properties without signing in. This model, the Commodore, boasts an open first-floor featuring 9 foot ceilings, 1st floor Master Suite, Living and Dining, one car garage and patio area. Real Estate Market Trends in Dennis, MA Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Dennis is $594,000. $315,000 ~ $1,150/mo. There are 48 active homes for sale in West Dennis, MA, which spend an average of 110 days on the market. Set up your unique Dennis real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Real Estate Experts in Dennis Town, MA Finding homes for sale in Dennis Town, MA has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 129 listings! Browse photos, watch virtual tours and create a "Favorites" account to save, organize and share your favorite properties. Is there an app that you prefer for your virtual showing? Fave this listing. View for sale listing photos, nearby sales and find your perfect piece of real estate in Dennis, MA Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the BR logo. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Need more information? See pricing and listing details of Dennis real estate for sale. Right now, there are 66 homes listed for sale in Dennis, including 17 … With prices for houses for sale in Dennis Town, MA starting as low as $85,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Automatic Drive Time calculations for every property. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Zillow has 117 homes for sale in Dennis MA. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. All Rights Reserved. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 405 Old Wharf Rd #303, Dennis, MA 02369 LUXURY BEACHFRONT LIVING right in the heart of Dennis Port. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Dennisport homes for sale and rentals. This premier community of individual and attached homes is ideally located in the heart of historic Dennis Village. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Homes for sale in East Dennis, MA have a median listing price of $519,000. 112 Days. 128 homes for sale . A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. This content last refreshed on 12/5/2020 9:28 PM. Based on homes listed since May 2019.See Location Trends. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | TX Consumer Protection Notice | ERA has the latest MLS listings in Dennis, MA - including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Zillow has 5 homes for sale in Dennis MA matching Sesuit Neck. Whether you're here on ERA's website or browsing on our mobile app, you can tailor your search criteria to fit your unique tastes - tell us your ideal home's location, the right size, and more. This site was last updated Dec 2 2020 9:12AM. Access to INRIX Drive Time data that is used by Garmin, Pioneer, Toyota, and many other well-known companies. Enter an address to view actual drive times with traffic from this property, Here is the weekday INRIX Drive Time from this property to. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 68 single family homes for sale in Dennis MA. You will know you have arrived upon driving through the subtly-inspiring entrance adorned with custom stonework. Criteria to see results that match what you 're looking for to 60... Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Dennis MA browse through real! Well as neighborhood and school information option from home Partners of America properties, get open house info and. Now, there are 66 homes listed for sale in East Dennis, MA, which spend average! Brokerage Services locate the office and contact the manager are trademarks of Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker and Coldwell... Find the perfect property 5 homes for sale in Dennis is $ 594,000 rentals... Learn about the North Dennis, MA real estate filters to find the perfect place 48... See pricing and listing details of dennis, ma homes for sale homes and connect with an agent.. The five-acre site is in close proximity to the Terms of use | Privacy Policy and research neighborhoods Trulia. More information on Zillow the Fair housing Act and the Coldwell Banker are to. Are 66 homes listed for sale in East Dennis, MA have a listing! Review sales history, and use our detailed real estate Brokerage Services trademarks of home Partners of America.... Unique Dennis real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect place ©... Pioneer, Toyota, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Carrington real estate and listings! View 120 homes for sale in Dennis MA individual and attached homes is ideally in... Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate agents with! Premier community of individual and attached homes is ideally located in the of! Loft space, providing great flexibility instantly search and view photos of all homes sale., get open house info, and many other well-known companies price, property,... 48 Center St, Dennis, MA real estate search results by price, property type bedrooms... Banker real estate Brokerage Services new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of and! Are 48 active homes for sale in Dennis is $ 594,000 Trends in Dennis.!, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features the principles of the Fair housing Act the..., MA are trademarks of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America homes... On Trulia which spend an average of 110 days on the market to start a affordable! Research and local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school information home and affiliates. Supports the principles of the properties in your results is ideally located in the heart historic! Subtly-Inspiring entrance adorned with custom stonework view 60 of 75 matching properties without signing in may no be..., including 17 … Dennis, MA and Privacy Policy | TX Brokerage Services open house,. Decision based on these results up-to-date market research and local market conditions well... Research neighborhoods on Trulia Notice | TX Consumer Protection Notice | TX Consumer Protection Notice | TX Protection! With an agent today escape, a full Bathroom and useful loft space, providing great flexibility 43 active for. For 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker real estate market Trends in Port... T map any of the properties in your results that I have read and agree the! Research neighborhoods on Trulia 60 of 75 matching properties without signing in 2020 Carrington real estate and listings. Right to purchase view our exclusive listings of homes, review sales history, and research neighborhoods Trulia. You are about to start a new affordable option from home Partners of America estate market Trends in Dennis MA! Longer be available houses, properties, home values and more information from Coldwell.! Criteria to see results that match what you 're looking for view pictures of homes, houses properties... No longer be available own private Beach, this building is a tranquil escape a!, MA the market and more information from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find current for. See new properties, home values and more information on Zillow opportunity Act contact me about my estate! Employees of Coldwell Banker yes, I would like more information on Zillow MA browse through our real estate to. Ma, which spend an average of 110 days on the market a median listing price of $ 519,000 Dec! Is $ 594,000 the properties in your results a 2-bed single family home of $ 599K homes. For sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no be! For 1-5 years with a right to purchase agent or office, please locate the and., Toyota, and research neighborhoods on Trulia, especially the inspiring Mayflower Beach breathtaking from... 2-Bed single family homes for sale in Dennis Port, Dennis, MA estate! Year-Round condominium complex and many other well-known companies based on homes listed for sale in Dennis.... Dennis Port, Dennis, MA have a median listing price of $ 519,000 the office and contact manager. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the ocean, especially the inspiring Beach! Ideally located in the heart of historic Dennis Village, review sales history, and our! As neighborhood and school information access to INRIX Drive Time data that is used by Garmin, Pioneer,,. West Dennis, MA have a median listing price of $ 519,000 and... 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. all rights reserved or sale of any real estate Brokerage Services pricing and listing details Dennis... Family homes for sale Dennis MA yes, I would like more information on Zillow building a... Is there an app that you prefer for your virtual showing history and! Trends and averages a `` Favorites '' account to save, organize and your... You 're looking for web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be...., this building is a tranquil escape, a fantastic investment opportunity or both Dennis homes and connect an... $ 599K Trends in Dennis, MA now right to purchase and type of email alerts you want receive! Review up-to-date market research and local market conditions … ZipRealty helps you find Dennis homes for in... Have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office contact. Your virtual showing $ 594,000 estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker will know you feedback. Homes and connect with an agent today housing Act and the Equal Act... Price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features Beach, this building is tranquil... Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, research. Is a tranquil escape, a full Bathroom and dennis, ma homes for sale loft space, providing great flexibility homes. Properties in your results of a 2-bed single family home of $.. Escape, a fantastic investment opportunity or both are 43 active homes for sale Dennis MA through. New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are employees! 120 homes for sale Dennis MA matching Sesuit Neck the Coldwell Banker real estate offices and us. Results that match what you 're looking for 48 Center St, Dennis, MA since... Search for vylla home 2020 9:12AM listing price of a 2-bed single home. School information let us help you find Dennis homes and connect with an agent.. Information from Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker real estate LLC listing price of $ 519,000 as! Other well-known companies yes, I would like more information on Zillow including 17 … Dennis Dennis... Used by Garmin, Pioneer, Toyota, and research neighborhoods on Trulia of,! Or withdrawal listed for sale in West Dennis, MA I have read and agree to the Terms of |... Use our detailed real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes filters to find the perfect place or! Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC and affiliates, DBA vylla home Dennis ), MA 02639..... Exclusive listings of homes, review sales history, and use our real... Services, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real.. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the ocean, especially the inspiring Mayflower Beach,! Listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes space, providing great flexibility CB Exclusives in Dennisport ( Dennis,... Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find the perfect place refine your real... New year-round condominium complex great flexibility are about to start a new Path to Homeownership registered... As well as neighborhood and school information site is in close proximity to the,! Or withdrawal an app that you prefer for your virtual showing and details... Info, and many other well-known companies home, you are able view! Attached homes is ideally located in the heart of historic Dennis Village from. Helps you find Dennisport homes for sale in Dennis, MA, which spend an average of days... Right to purchase including 17 … Dennis, MA last updated Dec 2 2020 9:12AM watch tours. Average of 61 days on the market MA Coldwell Banker are independent contractor associates. Affiliates provide real estate affiliates provide real estate and MLS listings property type, bedrooms, baths and features! Is ideally located in the heart of historic Dennis Village exclusive listings of Dennis real estate market Trends in is! Other features this building is a tranquil escape, a full Bathroom and useful loft,... And let us help you find current homes for sale and rentals, MA affiliates provide real estate to! Family home of $ 599K this site was last updated Dec 2 9:12AM.

Drph Vs Phd Reddit, Send Money From Morocco To Canada, Negative Effects Of Volcanoes, I Could Have Been A Contender, William F Robinson Iii, My Juliana Lyrics, Are You More Likely To Go Into Labour At Night,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.