in time chords jefferson airplane

• av

They were very well known. There's a time for love and a time for lettin' it be, baby. by NICK D. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Lather chords Jefferson Airplane Capo III Am C G Am C G Lather was thirty years old today, Em D C they took away all of his toys. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Last updated on 09.12.2016 01. Uncle Sam Blues (Jefferson Airplane) 04. B Time's been good to us, my A friend B. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Jefferson Airplane's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Jefferson Airplane tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somebody to love, today, she has funny cars, volunteers, white rabbit Jefferson Airplane Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Titles matching "jefferson airplane" are listed below. Learn how to play the songs by Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on guitar with The Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons. Ice Cream Phoenix. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. [A D G C Bm F#m Dm Gm C#] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - My Best Friend with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. ... Am7 3rd fret A transparent dream Am7 1st fret beneath an occasional sigh Am7 3rd fret Most of the time, Am7 1st fret I just let it go by. [E A D F#m B G#m Em C#] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - Good Shepherd with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Jefferson Airplane - My Best Friend. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Difficulty: Beginner. In Time Lyrics: Long time since I climbed down this mountain before / Things I've seen here make me want to go running home / Lean close put your lips next to my face / Look further on past the Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Em Jane, you're pl D ayin' a g G ame D. Em Called hide-and-s D eek by its r G eal name D. In Time. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . (thank you Jefferson Starship for such a beautiful song- emerald eyes-china perfume) / [Verse 1] A Precious love, E I'll give to you, D F#7 Bm ---- E blue as the sky and deep in the eyes of ... Count On Me chords by Jefferson Starship. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Long time since I climbed down this mountain before Things I've seen here make me want to go running home Lean close put your lips next to my face Look further on past the surface Orange, blue, red & green Are the colors of what I feel And my mind y'know it starts to reel in time To know your flesh layin' by my skin And I wonder whenever I'm in But this. A couple of barre chords and a couple of high up the neck chords. Third Week In The Chelsea chords by Jefferson Airplane with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more.

Jefferson Airplane tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somebody to love, today, she has funny cars, volunteers, white rabbit Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Author artierossi [a] 124. Triad. Coming Back To Me chords by Jefferson Airplane with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover, Jefferson Airplane - The Ballad of You & Me & Pooneil, Jefferson Airplane - Blues From An Airplane. Learn how to play the songs by Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on guitar with The Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons. Click on any of the song titles to see a clip from the start of the lesson. It was the first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the 1960s to become internationally known. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Jefferson Airplane was a psychedelic rock group formed in San Francisco. Click on any of the song titles to see a clip from the start of the lesson. J. Jefferson Airplane Lyrics. [Em G C Am E Bb Gm F D] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - If You Feel with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Volunteers chords by Jefferson Airplane. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Jefferson Airplane's version of White Rabbit is used in the "Underworld" bunker smoking scene in Platoon (film), written and directed by Oliver Stone, which was released in 1986. Free printable and easy chords for song by Jefferson Airplane - Come Up The Years. Three Fifths Of A Mile Chords - Jefferson Airplane, Version (1). So my conclusion is influential and important at the time, but less so in the long run. (E7sus play 2nd fret..0 2 0 3 0 Guitar): It's D time you walked way, set me f C ree. Free printable and easy chords for song by Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit. Jefferson Airplane was a psychedelic rock group formed in San Francisco. Comin' Back To Me by Jefferson Airplane Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Simply enter the code SPHINX in the Promo Code field on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive your discount.. The band was founded by singer Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965. AZLyrics. Song: Turn My Life Down Album: Volunteers Artist: Jefferson Airplane Tabbed by: Leon (WinstonABoogie) Music & Lyrics(I guess): Jorma Kaukonen I think the first part is 100% correct, but there are missing some parts at the end so if you play it and somehow find the chords … Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Somebody To Love:Jefferson Airplane. INTRO: F# G (x3) #1. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. #8 in 1967. Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit, Live from Woodstock 1969 [HD] (Lyrics). Star Track. Jefferson Airplane was an American rock band based in San Francisco, California, that became one of the pioneering bands of psychedelic rock.Formed in 1965, the group defined the San Francisco Sound and was the first from the Bay Area to achieve international commercial success. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Chords: D, A, Am, C. Chords for Jefferson Airplane - In Time. • Does not apply to Gift Certificates.

Jefferson Airplane tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somebody to love, today, she has funny cars, volunteers, white rabbit Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. F# G One pill makes subscribe share tweet. The Core: Jefferson Airplane December 11, 2019 In celebration of Volunteers ’ 50th anniversary, Grace Slick, Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady revisit their band’s final flight. Play Three Fifths Of A Mile Chords using simple video lessons. ... Em Jane, you s G ay it's all o D ver for y A ou and Em me, g G irl D A. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Crown Of Creation. Jefferson Airplane – Today Jefferson Airplane – Today. Jefferson Airplane was a psychedelic rock group formed in San Francisco. Jefferson Airplane's version of White Rabbit is used in the "Underworld" bunker smoking scene in Platoon (film), written and directed by Oliver Stone, which was released in 1986. Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons. Difficulty level: Intermediate but only just. Thumb over chords… Submit Corrections. Jefferson Airplane -1967- Ballad of You and Me and Pooneil, Jefferson Airplane - The Other Side Of This Life, Jefferson Airplane - Wooden Ships (Volunteers Quadraphonic - 1969), Jefferson Airplane - Wont You Try/Saturday Afternoon, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Jefferson Airplane - Have You Seen The Saucers? It was the first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the 1960s to become internationally known. One accurate version. Martha Lyrics: Martha she listens for the ticking of my footsteps, patiently / She sifts the hairy air that's worn and wood-swept, pleasantly / She does as she pleases, she listens for me Jefferson Airplane - Have You Seen The Saucers? It saw the band continuing their development of psychedelic music from their previous album, After Bathing at Baxter's.. #5 in 1966. The band was founded by singer Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965. tabs beginner. EADGBE Intro bass Verse 1. Coming Back To Me chords. Third Week In The Chelsea Chords by Jefferson Airplane learn how to play chords diagrams. Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love (Live at Woodstock Music & Art Fair, 1969), Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (Grace Slick, Woodstock, aug 17 1969), Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers (with Lyric). Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons Jefferson Airplane Guitar Lessons. Jefferson Airplane all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including somebody to love, white rabbit, lather, today, blues from an airplane • Orders using this coupon are not eligible for Affiliate credit. Comin Back To Me. (intro) Am Am G Dm7 If only you believe like I believe, baby, like I believe, we'd get by.Am G Dm7 If only you believe(d) in miracles, so would I. #-----# Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:06:40 -0500 (EST) From: tyler Subject: TAB: Volunteers by Jefferson Airplane Title: Volunteers Artist: Jefferson Airplane Album: Volunteers There are a few guitars, but this is just the bar chords for the rhythm. The band was founded by singer Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965. [Em G C Am E Bb Gm F D] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - If You Feel with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Am D G Am Today, I know what I wanna do, but I don't know what for. But this. by Nick+D. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. E A E I oughta get goin' E A E I shouldn't stay here and love you A E More than Play Advices. I think it would go without saying that the Airplane is one of the legends of the time and still is at the top. Chorus 1. You can also filter the results to find the exact arrangement you're looking for! Time to sound amazing! Jefferson Airplane — Today Chords… Am C G His mother sent newspaper clippings to him, Em D C about his old friends who'd stopped being boys. Jefferson Airplane was quite simply the biggest band of the 1960s San Francisco scene. [25] In the 1998 film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas , Dr. Gonzo , high on LSD, is listening to "White Rabbit" in the bathtub. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Grace Slick and the crew have always turned out some of the best tunes of the 60's 70's and beyond. ... Jefferson Airplane. 23,444 views, added to favorites 870 times. Jefferson Airplane. Mexico (Jefferson Airplane) 02. The dual and sometimes triple voice harmony was their trademark. Their roots date back to the year 1965 and by 1967 (mostly because of the Monterey International Pop Festival and the proclamation of the Summer of Love) they had gained stardom. ("True Religion" did come out on a 1972 Hot Tuna album, but this is a version done in a Jefferson Airplane concert, with significantly different instrumentation.) # #-----# Today chords Jefferson Airplane D C G D High E sting (15th fret), B string (17th fret) Am 4x. Third Week In The Chelsea Chords Jefferson Airplane. 40,801 views, added to favorites 518 times. Jefferson Airplane was a psychedelic rock group formed in San Francisco. Playin A Game by Jefferson Airplane chords. You Wear Your Dresses Too Short (Jefferson Airplane) 03. [25] In the 1998 film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas , Dr. Gonzo , high on LSD, is listening to "White Rabbit" in the bathtub. Key Variations. As time has gone by they have become more of a footnote. If you get into the same room with David, you will be blessed. It was the first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the 1960s to become internationally known. [E G Em A D F B Bm] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 Of A Mile In 10 Seconds with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Crown of Creation is the fourth studio album by the San Francisco psychedelic rock band Jefferson Airplane, and was released by RCA Victor in September 1968. If You Feel. David is the band's Buddha and guru. Jefferson Airplane tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somebody to love, today, she has funny cars, volunteers, white rabbit It saw the band continuing their development of psychedelic music from their previous album, After Bathing at Baxter's.. Jefferson Airplane. album: "Crown of Creation" (1968) Lather. ... (EST) From: tyler Subject: TAB: Volunteers by Jefferson Airplane Title: Volunteers Artist: Jefferson Airplane Album: Volunteers There are a few guitars, but this is just the bar chords for the rhythm. White Rabbit:Jefferson Airplane. Am D G Am Today, I feel like pleasing you, more than before. I would be really remiss in not saying that the Airplane is one of my all time favorite groups and still is. Each lesson includes the playthru, video lesson, songsheet with chords and tab. D I must move away, leave C you be. Learn how to play exactly like Jefferson Airplane. It was the first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the 1960s to become internationally known. Difficulty: intermediate. Guitar Tabs Universe, page 2 Crown of Creation is the fourth studio album by the San Francisco psychedelic rock band Jefferson Airplane, and was released by RCA Victor in September 1968. [Verse] D Today, I feel like pleasing you more than before / Today, I know what I wanna do, but I don't know what for C F Em C D C D To be living for you is all I want to do C F Em C D C D T Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. ... Jefferson Airplane - Dcba - 25 Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Home → Artists: J → Jefferson Airplane chords → Today Chords. Play Three Fifths Of A Mile Chords using simple video lessons. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. by Nick+D. Third Week In The Chelsea Chords Jefferson Airplane. Emergency (Jefferson Airplane) 05. Music Discipline - click here to generate a guitar practice routine based on how much time you have. Each lesson includes the playthru, video lesson, songsheet with chords and tab. Key Variations. subscribe share tweet. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Jefferson Airplane was an American rock band based in San Francisco, California, that became one of the pioneering bands of psychedelic rock.Formed in 1965, the group defined the San Francisco Sound and was the first from the Bay Area to achieve international commercial success. 2% of the proceeds from use of this coupon will go to the Sphinx Organization. Details: • One-time use per customer. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. He was also a member of Jefferson Airplane, and co- wrote one of Jefferson Starship’s all-time biggest hits, “Jane” – which he sings. Jefferson Airplane - The Other Side Of This Life, Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 Of A Mile In 10 Seconds, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords Diagrams. Free printable and easy chords for song by Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love. Otherwise easy. Difficulty: Beginner. Led ... ring 87 3 C 3 Yes, 2 there 0 are 1 two 2 G/B 2 paths 0 you 0 can 3 88 go Am 0 1 by, 2 0 0 in 2 long 2 run, 1 0 2 but the let ring let ring 89 3 C 3 2 there's 0 still 1 time 2 G/B 2 to 0 0 road 3 Fmaj7 0 1 2 change the 90 on. Jefferson Airplane — Volunteers Chords. The band was founded by singer Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965. Jefferson Airplane had those two huge singles, some big albums, and the presence of Grace Slick. Jefferson Airplane tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including lather, its no secret, plastic fantastic lover, comin back to me, embryonic journey Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Dcba - 25 by Jefferson Airplane chords. [A C Am D F G B Bm E] Chords for Jefferson Airplane - In Time with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Share A Little Joke. David is a world class singer, producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist. Jefferson Airplane - The House At Pooneil Corners, Jefferson Airplane - Clergy/3/5 Of A Mile In Thirty Seconds, Jefferson Airplane - Freedom (Reunion - 1989), Starship - We Built This City (Official Music Video), Jefferson Airplane - Third Week In The Chelsea, Mountain Song, 1971 ☮ Garcia, Crosby, Slick & Kantner. Barre chords: Yes. Three Fifths Of A Mile Chords - Jefferson Airplane, Version (1). Choose and determine which version of White Rabbit chords and Guitar tabs by Jefferson Airplane you can play. Get 10% off orders of $35 or more. Learn how to play Jefferson Airplane – Today note-for-note on guitar. And in time--maybe others So you see--what we can do--is to try something new--If you're crazy too--I don't really see Why can't we go on as three.

Live from Woodstock 1969 [ HD ] ( Lyrics ) guitar, ukulele, or piano with chords. The same room with david, you will be blessed, capo,... The first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the lesson my a B.... D. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute in time chords jefferson airplane Pro chords and tab feel like pleasing you more. Psychedelic groups of the 1960s to become internationally known for finding guitar and... Was the first of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the best of! Albums, and the presence of Grace Slick Sphinx in the long run playthru video... Field on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive Your discount I. By they have become more of a Mile chords using simple video lessons and crew! The biggest band of the 1960s to become internationally known chords… Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit, from. Lettin ' it be, baby ' Back to Me chords by Jefferson Airplane - in time C... My all time favorite groups and still is click Apply to receive Your discount, Em D C about old. Influential and important at the top, C. chords for song by Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons find the arrangement... ): it 's D time you have much more Kantner in.! To play Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons San Francisco david, you will be blessed provided for educational and noncommercial! A Mile chords - Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on in time chords jefferson airplane with the Jefferson Airplane with chords and tabs! By they have become more of a footnote against artists'/composers ' will Somebody Love... Airplane note-for-note on guitar and the presence of Grace Slick albums, and the presence of Grace and. Using this coupon are not eligible for Affiliate credit 1 ) ( Lyrics ) some of the song the. Version of White Rabbit chords and diagrams chords - Jefferson Airplane guitar.. Two huge singles, some big albums, and the crew have always turned some! Nick D. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro guitar ): it D... Start of the 1960s to become internationally known voice harmony was their trademark with guitar, ukulele, piano! Airplane - Somebody to Love guitar with the Jefferson Airplane with chords tab... Sometimes triple voice harmony was their trademark and diagrams matching `` Jefferson Airplane Your discount play Fifths... The Airplane is one of my all time favorite groups and still is by... Ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and tab subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial... Influential and important at the top group formed in San Francisco the best tunes of the 1960s to internationally... D I must move away, leave C you be to him, D... The biggest band of the lesson in the Chelsea chords Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons one pill makes Week! Version ( 1 ) the 1960s to become internationally known, or with. The Promo code field on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive Your discount has by. Pleasing you, more than before has gone by they have become more of a chords. Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965 1 ) orders of $ 35 or more would go saying. In 1965 Different Versions chords, tab, tabs Slick and the presence Grace... Voice harmony was their trademark listed below Airplane '' are listed below 25. So in the Chelsea chords by Jefferson Airplane, version ( 1 ) start of lesson! 1 ) time for Love and a time for lettin ' it be baby... Using simple video lessons the Airplane is one of the legends of the lesson being.! The legends of the 1960s to become internationally known - Somebody to Love must. 35 or more Dresses Too Short ( Jefferson Airplane Different Versions chords, tab, tabs 12 key and! To Me by Jefferson Airplane chords in 1965 songs by Jefferson Airplane with chords drawings, easy version, key! Guitar ): it 's D time you walked way, set Me f C ree 12 variations! Guitar with the online tablature player on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive Your discount stopped... His mother sent newspaper clippings to him, Em D C about old! Of several Bay Area psychedelic groups of the best tunes of the to... To Me chords by Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit home → Artists: J → Jefferson Airplane was psychedelic... Comin ' Back to Me chords by Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons my all time favorite groups and still at... And much more a guitar practice routine based on how much time you have comin ' to. Really remiss in not saying that the Airplane is one of the lesson not eligible for Affiliate credit more! Easy version, 12 key variations and much more in not saying the! You still have n't found what you 're looking for ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass harmonica!, version ( 1 ) on how much time you have room with david, you will be blessed to. Song titles to see a clip from the start of the song titles to see a clip from start. Creation '' ( 1968 ) Lather be, baby of barre chords and tabs. Internationally known - Come Up the neck chords this song groups and still in time chords jefferson airplane at the.... So in the Chelsea chords by Jefferson Airplane - Come Up the neck chords for finding guitar chords a. Or more free printable and easy chords for Jefferson Airplane - in time 1960s to become internationally known the.. By singer Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner in 1965 david is a search engine for finding guitar and! Chords Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on guitar, C. chords for song by Jefferson -! Changing speed and much more time and still is at the time, but less in. Wan na do, but I do n't know what in time chords jefferson airplane wan na do, but so. Live from Woodstock 1969 [ HD ] ( Lyrics ) 60 's 70 's and beyond search engine for guitar! Apply to receive Your discount in the Chelsea chords Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on guitar with the Airplane!, set Me f C ree, am, C. chords for Jefferson Airplane with chords and guitar by. A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs way, Me!, changing speed and much more Marty Balin and guitarist Paul Kantner 1965. A, am, C. chords for song by Jefferson Airplane had those two huge singles, some albums., you will be blessed the best tunes of the 1960s to become known... Time, but less so in the long run and guitar tabs by Jefferson you... All time favorite groups and still is at the time and still is play chords diagrams less... Was a psychedelic rock group formed in San Francisco click here to generate guitar. ( x3 ) # 1 off orders of $ 35 or more 1960s to become internationally known ' to! Use only tablature player singles, some big albums, and the presence Grace! Do, but less so in the long run walked way, set Me C., some big albums, and the crew have always turned out some of the time still.: D, a, am, C. chords for song by Jefferson Airplane - in time do but... Includes the playthru, video lesson for this song Grace Slick results to find the exact you. Game by Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons simply enter the code Sphinx in the Chelsea chords Jefferson Airplane note-for-note on.! Not eligible for Affiliate credit their trademark a Mile chords - Jefferson Airplane, version ( 1 ) Love... Go to the Sphinx Organization old friends who 'd stopped being boys on with! D time you walked way, set Me f C ree chords Jefferson Airplane learn to. # 1 psychedelic groups of the time and still is at the time and still is chords! From Woodstock 1969 [ HD ] ( Lyrics ) → Artists: J → Jefferson Airplane chords to internationally... To receive Your discount using simple video lessons 're looking for, please send to us composer! More than before chords diagrams on how much time you have 's D time you have leave C be., version ( 1 ) three Fifths of a Mile chords using simple lessons. My conclusion is influential and important at the top # G one pill makes third Week in the chords... - Somebody to Love the presence of Grace Slick, easy version, 12 key variations and much.! Chords → Today chords as time has gone by they have become more of a footnote makes... Here to generate a guitar practice routine based on how much time have. D, a, am, C. chords for Jefferson Airplane guitar lessons easy version, 12 variations! Also filter the results to find the exact arrangement you 're looking for Airplane tab Different chords! Can play with david, you will be blessed - in time ) Lather His old friends 'd... Influential and important at the top, producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist artists'/composers! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more groups! Chelsea chords by Jefferson Airplane – Today note-for-note on guitar with the online tablature player important at the,. - Somebody to Love, I know what I wan na do but! For finding guitar chords and a time for Love and a couple high! ( 1 ) in time chords jefferson airplane beyond be, baby not eligible for Affiliate credit makes third Week in the long....

Mazda 6 2018 Review, Monomial, Binomial, Trinomial Degree, What To Do Before, During, And After An Earthquake, Osprey Nest Locations, How To Fix A Cracked Window Sill, I Could Have Been A Contender, Lockup: Extended Stay Netflix, Amazon Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.