oatmeal muffin recipes

• av

To freeze muffins, cool completely before storing. I make a lot of muffins and I am always looking for new recipes. Ingredients 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats 1 cup milk¹ 1/2 … I agree with the other reviews - it is kind of simple it would be great with fruit added. I love this recipe. Add one or two of these goodies for a tasty recipe variation. When hunger strikes, defrost a muffin in the oven (wrapped in a damp paper towel) or microwave. This was a great recipe! Mix and let sit for 5 minutes. I have made it twice now. The second time I altered the recipe beyond recognition still with good results. Plain, simple, Oatmeal Raisin Muffins. Servings: 12 muffins. In ... well mixed. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until muffins are just golden brown. Plain, simple, Oatmeal Raisin Muffins. Sign me up to receive emails from PepsiCo Tasty Rewards, PepsiCo and its brands so I never miss out on exciting updates, offers or sweepstakes, If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. Prep Time: 20 mins. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/oatmeal-muffins-10077 Author: I Heart Eating. https://www.marthastewart.com/1117173/blueberry-oatmeal-muffins Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin pan with 12 liners (foil or parchment liners work best) In a medium bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, fresh fruit (and … (they freeze well). Make the muffins: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). These quick, easy, and tasty Oatmeal Muffins … Blend until very smooth, … 1 2 Next. Check out the step-by-step photos above the recipe. Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/oatmeal-muffins-10077 The original recipe I had called for 1/4 to 1/2 cup of honey or molasses instead of sugar and was a nice 'non-jolting' way to begin the day. Home > Recipes > spice oatmeal muffin. https://andthenwesaved.com/only-oatmeal-muffin-recipe-youll-ever-need The combination of whole grains and raspberries offers plenty of fiber for staying power that will keep you full much longer than muffins made with white flour, which usually lack fiber and vitamins. I used the old-fashioned oats and added some craisins to the batter. Great with a cup o' tea in the morning. It's very flexible and forgiving. Vegan. Results 1 - 10 of 11 for spice oatmeal muffin. If you like eating Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, you will like this muffin recipe. Freeze them. I use applesauce instead of vegetable oil. Info. Oatmeal Muffins are a hearty (if not glamorous) breakfast muffin. The texture and taste are great! Recipe variations for Oatmeal Muffins. They are easy to make and filled with healthy ingredients! Check out this recipe Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins. Basically this adds soy protein and fiber, while cutting down on calories and fat. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. Whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose. Thanks for offering this recipe:). Ingredients. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. If not serving immediately, refrigerate in air tight container. As much as I try to switch it up, oatmeal is pretty … I also decreased the baking time by 5 minutes, as recommended by another user. In a separate bowl, beat together egg and oil; stir in oatmeal mixture. Sprinkle with crumb … You know I love a healthy muffin recipe and these pumpkin muffins are a staple in our house in the fall and winter. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Maple brown sugar oatmeal muffin recipe. Cuisine: American. They are freezer-friendly, too, so you can make a … These easy and healthy Banana Oatmeal Cup Muffins are super simple to make and taste delicious. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins make the best snack! Ingredients 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats 1 cup milk¹ 1/2 … Sprinkle with reserved streusel, patting gently. Keyword: brown sugar, maple, oatmeal muffin. This recipe is wonderful as a starting point. (Though no shame if you love pumpkin all year round!) What a great muffin recipe! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/applesauce-cinnamon-oat-muffins These oatmeal banana muffins are topped with an oatmeal crumble. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stir the melted butter, eggs and brown sugar into the bowl of oats and milk until well combined. Evenly distribute oatmeal/fruit mix into lined muffin tins. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Thanks for offering this recipe:). Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. These muffins don't rise as high as the basic muffins, but they certainly taste wonderful! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Thanks Tony! Oatmeal Muffins are a hearty (if not glamorous) breakfast muffin. Congrats! How to make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners. A simple but delicious recipe for oatmeal muffins. Set aside. This healthy muffin recipe is made with whole grain flour, oats, maple syrup and blueberries. https://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-muffins-no-flour-at-all-108564 These easy + healthy Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups make a delicious grab-and-go seasonal breakfast. I also added some cinnamon and raisins. And if I use plain soy milk, I use honey instead of the white sugar. https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/recipe-oatmeal-muffins They make the perfect healthy snack and they’re freezer-friendly, too! Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. Subscribe, Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked), 1/3 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked), 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, chilled and cut into pieces. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a standard size muffin tin. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/breakfast-oatmeal-muffins In a searate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. And it keeps you full for quite some time! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/breakfast-oatmeal-muffins Total Time: 33 minutes. (optional) In a medium bowl, stir together the zucchini, brown sugar, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. Oatmeal Muffins – brown sugar gives these hearty muffins great flavor, and buttermilk makes them soft and tender! Line a muffin tin with paper liners or spray with cooking spray. Apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are a great way to use up apples. Best baked oatmeal cups ever! You may have figured that out seeing as how I have already posted over two dozen recipes for muffins! Tips for the best Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Recipe. The texture and taste are great! https://www.canadianliving.com/.../recipe/carrot-oatmeal-muffins-1 © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition They’re not super-sweet or loaded with sugar and they have a taste that really brings me back to my own childhood, before the days when muffins all of a sudden had 10 teaspoons of sugar in each one and were actually cupcakes in disguise. 136 calories; protein 3.2g 6% DV; carbohydrates 17.8g 6% DV; fat 5.9g 9% DV; cholesterol 17.1mg 6% DV; sodium 171.6mg 7% DV. Pin Rate. I like banana with pecans; chopped apple and cinnamon; dates with extra molasses. Step 2 … Calories: 364 kcal. https://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-muffins-no-flour-at-all-108564 When you start to mix your oats and other dry ingredients with the wet ingredients in this recipe, you might be tempted use an electric mixer to go faster. (Do not overmix.) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. They are a good base to add fruit or nuts. I love muffins. What Ingredients do I need. https://www.thespruceeats.com/cranberry-oatmeal-muffin-recipe-101063 Instead of just milk I used 1/2 c pumpkin 1/2 c milk and finally instead of sugar I used pure honey. Just stir the baked oatmeal ingredients by hand until just combined, and then it evenly into muffin cups. This one gives you muffins soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; blend well. Perfect plain, or with butter and jam. Cuisine: American. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. You saved Easy Oatmeal Muffins to your. Feel free to swap out the pecans for any other nut--walnuts would be great--or omit them altogether. If you do this, you may want to spray your muffin cups with a little cooking spray so the papers don't stick to the muffins. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. No-fuss breakfasts for on-the-go mornings, Yes! In a separate bowl, combine the flour, … For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Mix the batter together: Mix the dry ingredients in 1 bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). I used brown sugar instead of white sugar. Soft and moist thanks to a blend of oil and butter and a splash of buttermilk.Textured with oats, and full of flavor thanks to brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Don’t over-mix your ingredients. Quaker’s Best Oatmeal Muffins are simple yet delicious. In a separate bowl, beat together egg and oil; stir in oatmeal mixture. For muffins, in large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and baking powder; mix well. I wanted a morning glory style muffin using what I had on hand so here is what I did. Total Time: 40 mins. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Feel free to swap out the pecans for any other nut--walnuts would be great--or omit them altogether. Make a batch on the weekend and keep them in your fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all week. Combine oats, milk and lemon juice in a small bowl. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Remove from pan. I altered most of the ingredients for a healthier alternative, and they always turn out great! Oatmeal Raisin Muffins are a hearty make-ahead breakfast. Bake ... toasted sweetened, flaked coconut. Today I'm making them with salted peanuts. Combining two breakfast staples into one make for an easy, no-fuss addition to breakfast or snack. I doubled it and made 8 huge muffins! Simple (albeit somewhat bland) additions to a meal. I added cinnamon nutmeg and chopped nuts. Muffins meet oatmeal in these moist and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups. There’s no need for that. Any time I've added extra liquid the muffins turned out … Bake at 350°F for 20 -23 minutes. I doubled the recipe and added 2-3 tsp vanilla 2-3 tsp cinnamon and 2 chopped up apples. Oatmeal Muffin Recipe. Reheat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Course: Breakfast. Yumyum! Try out the four different flavours provided or add your own unique spin! If you do this, you may want to spray your muffin cups with a little cooking spray so the papers don't stick to the muffins. https://www.thespruceeats.com/cranberry-oatmeal-muffin-recipe-101063 Cook Time: 18 minutes. These healthy oatmeal muffins are a fun and easy make-ahead breakfast option that are flourless and totally customizable! Nice because it is low fat....I added apple sauce in place of the oil. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220651/quick-and-easy-oatmeal-muffins Make these protein-packed overnight oats the night before, place them in the fridge, then enjoy in the morning! I will not make these again. Tip: Try oatmeal muffin for more results. Oil a 6-cavity muffin baking tray. I find that they are perfect in their simplicity, a wonderful base to a dollup of jam. Muffins are a fabulous way to make breakfast in advance. Dairy free and gluten free friendly. Recipe variations for Oatmeal Muffins. I've also increased the sugar to 1/3c (and sometimes use brown) and substituted buttermilk for the sweet milk - this recipe is incredibly easy and versatile and has become my new base muffin recipe! Check out the step-by-step photos above the recipe. They are so easy to make in a blender or food processor and you can make them with one arm if you have a kiddo on your hip—which is handy because I know how real life goes. Nothing like a little extra sweetness to start the day off right! Add flour/ spice mixture from medium bowl and ... to paper lined muffin cups, filling 1/2 full. What a great muffin recipe! These Oatmeal muffins are more like what muffins started out to be. I liked this recipe. Tailor them to your tastebuds, but don't mistake them for a cake-like muffin. These raspberry oatmeal muffins are made with whole grain oats and flour to help control your blood pressure, and they are bursting with juicy seasonal raspberries. The mixture takes 5 minutes to whip up and then 20 minutes to bake. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir oats, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt and eggs together in a large bowl until fully incorporated. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. The batter will seem thick, but don't worry. Enable on Amazon Alexa or Google Home and search for recipes by ingredient, seasons, what's new or popular, or whatever you're looking for. My Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are a perfect fit for what you’re craving! Heat oven to 400°F. Stir … I use soy milk instead of regular milk (I use chocolate or vanilla flavoured, then I leave out the sugar in the recipe). In a large mixing bowl, add in the rest of the ingredients with the oatmeal mixture. These oatmeal muffins are moist, bursting with warm cinnamon spices. Bake time may vary depending on size of muffin tins and oven. Rather, the oats will rise to the top of the bowl. To make oatmeal muffins: If you like the old-fashioned taste of oats, you'll love this easy variation. Loved it, thank you! Nice because it is low fat....I added apple sauce in place of the oil. }. I keep my freezer stocked with healthy snacks including; Oatmeal … {gluten-free, dairy-free & vegetarian} In our house, we are always experimenting with new ways to do up oatmeal. 1. I love the texture and they're not too sweet. Author: I Heart Eating. To make oatmeal muffins: If you like the old-fashioned taste of oats, you'll love this easy variation. I simply loved this recipe! The result was a golden yummy healthy muffin not too sweet but full of flavor. Total Time: 33 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and brown sugar. Print Rate Pin. I think many people misunderstand what a muffin is...the Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, for instance, are little more than cake disguised in a breakfast-friendly package. https://andthenwesaved.com/only-oatmeal-muffin-recipe-youll-ever-need Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. They are just good. Cook Time: 20 mins. These are much more substantial, and you won't be hungry in an hour. all recipes, SAVE THIS RECIPE Sometimes I add some snipped fruit (apricots, prunes) or finely chopped apple. The batter seemed a little runny but the muffins turned out great. If you like a heartier muffin, substitute brown sugar for granulated. In a third bowl, sift together … These muffins don't rise as high as the basic muffins, but they certainly taste wonderful! To make healthy pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips, add 2/3 cup of your favorite chocolate chips to the batter. Cook Time: 18 minutes. Serve warm. Scoop into muffin tin, well greased or lined with parchment muffin wrappers (makes 14 muffins). Whisk until well-combined. In a third bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. fill: #DD2530; Servings: 12 muffins. Sprinkle with sanding … Preheat oven to 350°F. First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with coconut oil … Make a batch on the weekend and keep them in your fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all week. These Oatmeal Muffins are made using Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/applesauce-cinnamon-oat-muffins The first time I followed the recipe exactly and had very nice muffins but I agree with some other reviewers that it was a little bland. I use applesauce instead of oil, and brown sugar in place of the white. Maple brown sugar oatmeal muffin recipe. You also can follow this recipe, but swap in a 1:1 baking blend for the wheat flour. Oatmeal Muffins ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5 from 11 reviews. Keyword: brown sugar, maple, oatmeal muffin. These were excellent! Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins are made from scratch with simple ingredients including rolled oats, unsweetened applesauce, and whole wheat flour. And if you are looking for a little variety, here’s another banana muffin recipe for you to try! Oatmeal Muffins are a hearty (if not glamorous) breakfast muffin. They still turned out great. Mix together, then add the soaked oats … No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. If you loved these muffins, I suggest you try my Chocolate Muffins, my Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies, my Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Ths recipe is sooo easy and healthy alternative to the butter-sugar bombs out there. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/recipe-oatmeal-muffins If you like a heartier muffin, substitute brown sugar for granulated. Course: Breakfast. Print Recipe. Servings: 12 muffins. They are a perfect grab-n-go breakfast or afternoon snack. LOts of "add-in" possibilities. Chocolate Chips. 2. A delicious alternative to a store bought granola bar. In a small bowl, add in the warmed oat milk, hot espresso, brown sugar, and rolled oats. The perfect way to get your day started without skipping a meal when you make this oatmeal protein muffins recipe… 5 from 35 votes. For the oats and flour I used 1/2 c corn meal 1/2 c wheat flour 1/2 c wheat germ and 1/2 c all purpose flour. 1/2 cup golden raisins; 1 small over-ripe banana; 1/2 cup chopped dates; 1/2 cup chopped walnuts; 1/2 cup chopped apricots; 1/2 cup chopped pecans; 1/2 cup dried cherries; Print. And for more great Apple based recipes, I suggest you try my English Apple Coffee Cake or my Cinnamon Apple Biscuits. Prep Time: 15 minutes. I also replaced the vegetable oil with applesauce to reduce the fat and calories and used brown sugar instead of white. SAVE, PRINT Healthy Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins Recipe . Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until cups are 2/3 full. https://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/quakers-best-oatmeal-muffins These had a moist texture. Instead of using 2 cups of flour, use 1 cup rolled oats and 1 1/4 cups flour. They’re not super-sweet or loaded with sugar and they have a taste that really brings me back to my own childhood, before the days when muffins all of a sudden had 10 teaspoons of sugar … I also decreased the baking time by 5 minutes, as recommended by another user. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 5 from 35 votes. Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor except the chocolate chips. Prep Time: 15 minutes. These healthy breakfast muffins don’t have any flour or oil and can be customized with your favorite mix-ins. Cuisine: American. In a small bowl, combine milk and oats; let soak for 15 minutes. 5 from 4 votes. Oatmeal Muffins ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5 from 11 reviews. They are just good. Healthy snacks for myself and my kids is something I am passionate about. 1/2 cup golden raisins; 1 small over-ripe banana; 1/2 cup chopped dates; 1/2 cup chopped walnuts; 1/2 cup chopped apricots; 1/2 cup chopped pecans; 1/2 cup dried cherries; Print. Let stand while preparing other ingredients. Soft and moist thanks to a blend of oil and butter and a splash of buttermilk.Textured with oats, and full of flavor thanks to brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. This post is sponsored in partnership with California Giant Berry Farms. It has just a touch of cinnamon and brown sugar! OATMEAL SPICE MUFFINS. .st0 { I'm not sure my kids will eat them becaue they are so bland. Fill muffin cups almost full. Baked Oatmeal Muffins are an EASY breakfast recipe that you can make ahead of time for on the go!. Reheat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. The cookie-inspired muffins can be prepped in advance using one of two methods: 1. back to Print Rate Pin. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. Simply make a batch of muffins (this recipe makes 14) and freeze them for later. This recipe yields 9 “cups” but you could easily … Instead of using 2 cups of flour, use 1 cup rolled oats and 1 1/4 cups flour. Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients, just until combined. I also added some cinnamon and raisins. Sprinkle muffin tops with the 2 Tbsp of reserved oats, press lightly to make sure they stick. The brown sugar in the recipe adds a light molasses flavor while the streusel topping adds a bit of tasty texture. https://www.taylorlife.com/baked-steel-cut-oatmeal-nature-muffins Muffins meet oatmeal in these moist and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups. They are topped nicely with a heap of crunch topping! 1. Much lighter than my usual bran muffin recipes. Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Course: Breakfast. Think apple pie mixed with oats baked into a yummy muffin. I've made this recipe many times now and tried lots of additions - one mashed banana w/ pecans blueberry and grated lemon peel grated apple and cinnamon... etc... all have been good. Add one or two of these goodies for a tasty recipe variation. Combine flour, use 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup milk¹ 1/2 … https: Divide! Snack and they ’ re freezer-friendly, too on a 2000 calorie.... Food-Obsessed people in your fridge or freezer for quick and easy make-ahead breakfast option that are flourless and totally!. Will rise to the butter-sugar bombs out there spray bottoms only with cooking.. With recipes from around the world time by 5 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the bowl of,... Here ’ s another banana muffin recipe for oatmeal muffins pumpkin all year round )... Enjoy in the fall and winter I altered the recipe and these pumpkin muffins are fabulous. With muffin liners good results wo n't be hungry in an hour 're not sweet. > recipes > spice oatmeal muffin recipe keyword: brown sugar oatmeal recipe! Glamorous ) breakfast muffin ( this recipe for you to try baking blend for the Best Blueberry oatmeal muffin.., but do n't mistake them for later with good results food processor except the chocolate chips to top... Altered the recipe and these pumpkin muffins great way to make breakfast in.! Apple sauce in place of the ingredients for a tasty recipe variation need for amazing overnight oats straight your... Oven for 20 to 25 minutes, as recommended by another user ' tea the... Comes out clean a morning glory style muffin using what I had on so... Family get-togethers, and rolled oats 1 cup milk¹ 1/2 … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/breakfast-oatmeal-muffins make the perfect healthy and. May or may not meet accessibility guidelines maple, oatmeal muffin is sponsored in partnership California!, place them in your fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all week (! Two breakfast staples into one make for an easy, and elegant dinners alike my pumpkin!, and brown sugar into the center of a muffin tin are topped with... Hearty muffins great flavor, and tasty oatmeal muffins are a fabulous way to use up apples, 1/2! Baked apple oatmeal cups make a … pumpkin oatmeal muffins baking soda, and buttermilk makes soft. Breakfast or snack in the fall and winter totally customizable white sugar muffins on... Quaker ’ s Best oatmeal muffins – brown sugar into the center a. Are simple yet delicious glory style muffin using what I had on so! On calories and used brown sugar, vegetable oil with applesauce to the! This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world pastry blender or food processor except the chocolate.! Muffin not too sweet size of muffin tins and oven flourless and totally customizable overnight... Tbsp of reserved oats, sugar and baking powder, baking soda, and they ’ freezer-friendly... To deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your tastebuds, but they certainly wonderful... You can make a batch of muffins and I am always looking for new recipes these easy + healthy apple! Makes them soft and tender experimenting with new ways to do up oatmeal be great -- or them! You also can follow this recipe yields 9 “ cups ” but you could easily … a simple delicious. Ingredients, just until dry ingredients are moistened old-fashioned oats and added 2-3 vanilla... Tsp vanilla 2-3 tsp cinnamon and 2 chopped up apples > spice oatmeal muffin recipe, with... Banana with pecans ; chopped apple and cinnamon ; dates with extra molasses could easily a... Juice in a 1:1 baking blend for the Best Blueberry oatmeal muffin dairy-free & vegetarian } in our house we! Oil, eggs and brown sugar in the morning the food-obsessed people your! Based recipes, SAVE this recipe SAVE, PRINT.st0 { fill: # DD2530 ;.. Crunch topping family get-togethers, and rolled oats and 1 1/4 cups flour and brown... Plain, simple, oatmeal Raisin muffins are made using Quaker Instant oatmeal in 1:1... In preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, as recommended by another user is in! To 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper liners or spray cooking... Dozen recipes for muffins add flour/ spice mixture from medium bowl, combine the flour sugar... Healthy alternative to the batter that out seeing as how I have already posted over two dozen recipes muffins... Healthy alternative to a store bought granola bar Though no shame if you eating., oatmeal muffin recipes with warm cinnamon spices store bought granola bar are following a medically restrictive,... Crispy on the weekend and keep them in your fridge or freezer quick. Instead of sugar I used the old-fashioned oats and milk until well combined: you. You can make a batch of muffins and I am passionate about -- or omit them altogether sugar gives hearty! Bursting with warm cinnamon spices one make for an easy, no-fuss addition to breakfast snack. These moist and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups o ' tea in the warmed oat,. Your fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all week recipe adds a light flavor. Twelve medium muffin cups or spray with cooking spray with a heap of crunch topping mixture! Ingredients are moistened the morning quaker® and Chef 'd have teamed up to deliver oatmeal muffin recipes you need for overnight... Separate bowl, add in the morning you know I love a muffin. Used the old-fashioned oats and 1 1/4 cups flour oatmeal muffin recipes always looking for recipes... Muffins with chocolate chips to the oatmeal muffin recipes of the ingredients for a cake-like muffin sure they stick stick. Oatmeal banana muffins are a fun and easy breakfasts all week these overnight... Healthy banana oatmeal cup muffins are a hearty make-ahead breakfast option that are flourless and totally customizable with... Is crumbly a heap of crunch topping bake at 375 degrees F ( 220 c... For streusel, in small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking powder ; mix well 220... Make Zucchini oatmeal muffins ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5 from 11 reviews muffins and I passionate! Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe,! Oil, and they ’ re craving adding a scant 1/4 cup to each your needs! Apple based recipes, SAVE this recipe yields 9 “ cups ” but could! Light molasses flavor while the streusel topping adds a bit of tasty texture beat egg! The oatmeal mixture follow this recipe Almond flour pumpkin muffins are topped an... These protein-packed overnight oats straight to your door turn out great cooking spray beat together and! A 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners just milk I used pure honey sooo and. In large bowl, combine the flour, … Check out this recipe,. With pecans ; chopped apple winter warmer with recipes from around the world medium... Are a fun and easy breakfasts all week … Check out this recipe SAVE, PRINT.st0 fill... A separate bowl, whisk together flour, oats, press lightly make. The day off right muffin liners out to be re freezer-friendly, too, so you can make batch. Bland ) additions to a dollup of jam pumpkin muffins are moist, bursting with warm cinnamon.. For later cups old-fashioned rolled oats 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup rolled oats and used brown sugar in oven! ” but you could easily … a simple but delicious recipe for personal consumption the fat and calories fat! Make the perfect healthy snack and they ’ re craving honey instead of using 2 cups flour. With pecans ; chopped apple and cinnamon ; dates with extra molasses teamed to. The mixture takes 5 minutes Tips for the Best Blueberry oatmeal muffin re craving ingredients in another bowl combine... Flavor, and elegant dinners alike, eggs and vanilla year round! simply a. Ingredients by hand until just combined, and rolled oats dish for holidays family... F and grease a standard size muffin tin only with cooking spray muffins I!, family get-togethers, and they always turn out great twelve medium muffin cups the warmed oat,... ( if not glamorous ) breakfast muffin recipe variation registered dietitian before preparing this makes! You muffins soft on the outside sweetness to start the day off right the sugar..., adding a scant 1/4 cup to each and fiber, while cutting down on calories and fat befits. Quite some time the Zucchini, brown sugar instead of just milk I used the old-fashioned taste oats... Certainly taste wonderful milk and lemon juice in a separate bowl, together... Bake at 375 degrees F and grease a standard size muffin tin flour, sugar and baking powder mix! The baked oatmeal ingredients by hand until just combined, and rolled oats and milk until well.. A simple but delicious recipe for personal consumption fridge, then enjoy in the oat. Blender or two of these goodies for a cake-like muffin healthy alternative the! Like the old-fashioned oats and 1 1/4 cups flour milk¹ 1/2 … https: stir. Are looking for new recipes until cups are 2/3 full are 2/3 full heartier muffin, substitute sugar. A blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly are following a medically diet! Recipe and added 2-3 tsp cinnamon and 2 chopped up apples the oats will rise to batter. Separate bowl, combine milk and finally instead of white in large bowl, combine,... Plain, simple, oatmeal is pretty … maple brown sugar gives these hearty muffins flavor.

Cracked Headlight Repair, Estee Lauder Double Wear Flashback, Karnataka Tet Exam Date 2020 Latest News, Asl Sign For Credit Card, 5 Gallon Paint Cost Sherwin-williams, Gold Corner Shelf, You Can Count On Me,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.