concrete bolts 150mm

• av

M14 x 150mm No.6022 Hex Head Concrete Bolts/Ankerbolts Product Code: 602212-14150ZP Size: M14 x 150mm (for M12 hole) Finish: Zinc Plated Diameter: M14 Length: 150mm … Even an old lady was able to tighten up,worked really well. Tight fit make sure you drill enough out with 8mm, Worked perfectly for attaching posts to concrete steps. Concrete bolts allow for safe anchorage, working well with metal, wood, concrete, brick, stone, block and even marble. All branches open across the UK - Next Day Delivery available. 10x Concrete Masonry Bolts -M12 x 150mm- Outdoor Rated Self Tapping Thunderbolts Non-expansion fixing bolt fixes directly to pre-drilled masonry, hollow block, brick and concrete. Really pleased I used these for my lean to pergola, very secure, I feel very confident in the structure now. Anchor bolts m16. Self-tapping screw bolts are highly versatile and can be used in base materials such as concrete, masonry, block, brick and stone. Click & Collect. £4.99. Click & Collect. Gauge x Length, quantity: Multi-Fix Screw quantity. Our range of Masonry bolts are threaded and self-tapping bolts, perfect for use with wood, metal, concrete and a host of other materials. Rated 5 out of 5 by Richie880 from Easy simple and feels secure and fixed needed to put up 3x3 gate posts between concrete post and brick wall. I allowed for this when fixing the opposite post. Time will tell if they work loose as have wind tunnel passage LOL but so far I am impressed. Available in zinc, galvanised, and stainless steel, head styles include hex head, countersunk, pan head, and eye bolt. Lightning Masonry Bolt M8 x 150mm (10 Pack). • Blue-Tip 2 Screw-Bolts are the only bolts with ETA/Fire approval across the full range. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l et Cie, S.C.A. Integral washer ensures a neat overall appearance for Screwbolts without flange Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack (1651J) Non-expansion bolt that can be used close to the edge, where conventional anchors will damage the material. Concrete bolts provide a strong, secure hold for high load applications and can be used at small edge distance without damaging the material. (14) 14 product ratings - MASONRY CONCRETE EXPANSION BOLTS WALL RAWL BOLTS ZINC PLATED M8 X60 PACK OF 5. ), I decided to give these a try, and I can assure you they are worth the extra cost. @media (max-width: 465px) { Concrete Bolts. Multi-Fix Screw £ 6.57. Blue-Tip 2 Screw-Bolts - High Performance, One-piece Design Concrete Screws. This product requires a 15mm socket. Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack (1651J). The bolts 'Elementech' coating gives superior anti-corrosion, which has been salt spray tested to 1,000 hours. Visit your local store for the widest range of building & hardware products. Originally known in the trade as Rawl bolts, we offer a full range of concrete anchors for customers in the construction industry. I did find that for some reason, despite drilling the holes as required, when I screwed in the bolts they pushed the posts sideways to the right by a couple of mm. width: 75px; Tax based on United Kingdom. M16 x 150mm THROUGH ANCHOR WALL BOLTS RAWL BRICK MASONRY CONCRETE THROUGHBOLTS. Special Zinc Flake corrosion-resistant coating . Nice and easy to use, I don't think that fence post will be moving anywhere until I need it to. HEX PAN COUNTERSUNK HEAD MULTI FIX THUNDER CONCRETE BOLTS … .secure-payment .container { Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Simply drill and tighten. • Head: Hexagon. 14mm x 150mm Hex Head Concrete Bolts £34.14 inc. tax. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. Bulk Discount Pricing. Deliver 360° View. Concrete Screwbolt. Free postage ... M6 M8 M10 M12 M16 HEX HEAD MULTI FIX THUNDER CONCRETE BOLTS SCREW ANCHOR FIXINGS. Our VAT number: GB 408 556 737. The gate post I fixed had no give in it at all and I couldn't wiggle it even if I pushed with all my weight. Add to basket. © Copyright Screwfix Direct Ltd 2020 Company Registration no: 3006378 VAT Registered: 232555575. need long bolts to fix a large gate back to its post, Hello Ragusa, Company registration number 04372131. Yes I would definitely recommend, Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack Reviews - page 2, Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack Questions - page 2, loc_en_GB, sid_1651J, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_GB, sid_1651J, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. 99 The Galvanised Screw Bolts is used to anchor into concrete, brick and blocks.Screw Bolts are ideal for fastening into Hollow Bricks. Instillation of the Concrete bolt is quick, easy and is the ideal general purpose anchor: this is why it has become one of the most popular all purpose anchor bolts on the market. ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolt Fixing M12 150mm LGB12150 Box 20 Grey ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolts M12 x 150mm Pack of 20 Product Option: LGB12150 Barcode: 5028485101321 Description: Forgefix M12 150mm Grey Elementech 1000 Lightning Bolt is totally removable. Free postage. x 25 CONCRETE BOLTS - HEX HEAD - 16 x 100mm. Lightning Masonry Bolt M8 x 150mm (10 Pack) Reviews - page 2, Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and, Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page, Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines, Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches, Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority –, Please see our guide to click and collect below, Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect, loc_en_GB, sid_13903, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Wish i had an electric socket, as i put these in with a ratchet. Drilled 10mm hole through post, used 10mm washer which fits over thread and stops head sinking into wood. .secure-payment .container { • Fire rated to F120. Found these bolts and M8 is good size for 3 x 3 and seems post is firmly gripped. Used in three hole bricks and they held very well. } 10x Concrete Masonry Bolts -M8 x 150mm- Outdoor Rated Self Tapping Thunderbolts Non-expansion fixing bolt fixes directly to pre-drilled masonry, hollow block, brick and concrete. £30.36. x 20 CONCRETE BOLTS - HEX HEAD - 16 x 150mm. Quick and easy to use, this non-expansion fixing allows tight spacing and close-to-the-edge applications. needed to put up 3x3 gate posts between concrete post and brick wall. Needed to fix 3x3 posts to a concrete wall. Click & Collect. Simple to install, providing a strong, secure hold for high load applications and small edge distances. Toolstation Ltd, registered address: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG. Back to Home. 0 bids. Terms and conditions apply. Maximum Torque Nm. Facebook Pinterest Twitter. } The High Performance Concrete Screw for Absolute Mounting Ease. 10mm x 150mm Hex Head Concrete Bolts. Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. } Including ThroughBolts, Shield Anchors, Sleeve Anchors, Drop in Anchors, Forged Hook and Eye Bolts … One-piece, heavy duty concrete screws with ratchet teeth on the head flange for increased hold. Find Griptite Concrete Bolt M10 150mm - 5 Pack at Homebase. 448 sold ... ANCHOR BOLTS MASONARY Fixing THROUGH BOLT M10 CONCRETE FIXINGS 70/90/120/150mm. x 25 CONCRETE BOLTS - HEX HEAD - 12 x 200mm. Ideal for fast, reliable installations onto a variety of substrates such as epoxy or masonry paint. } Free postage. These are brilliant. Self Tapping Anchors are an excellent way to fasten a wide range of material to masonry. tax? Non-expansion bolt that can be used close to the edge where conventional anchors will damage the material. max-width: 700px !important; Strong and durable, they’re constructed of sturdy steel and are specially designed to fix items effectively into hard materials. Tornado Hex Nut Sleeve Anchors 20mm x 150mm (Box of 10) £53.85 ex VAT; Buy Now. Unique design with patented threadform ensures high performance for relatively small hole diameter. Delivery times may vary. .trolley-totals .we-accept span.panel { ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolt Fixing M12 X 150mm Box Of 10 Product Option: M12 x 150mm Box of 10 ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolts Forgefix Lightning Bolt is totally removable, Medium to heavy-duty thread forming anchor. float: none; These bolts are amazing so quick and easy to use. £3.99. I used these to attach a gate post to a brick wall. used plugs before and kept coming loose. They are super easy to install (just drill a hole and screw them in with a socket wrench) and give a super-strong fixing. Lightning Masonry Bolt M8 x 150mm (10 Pack) is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 135. Ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring Can be used in brick, concrete, hollow brick or block work. FCA number 793569. Free postage. Non-expansion bolt that can be used close to the edge, where conventional anchors will damage the material. Tightened up without the need to use any rawlplug or other fixing. Click & Collect. • Hex socket guide: M8 - 15mm, M10 - 17mm, M12 - 19mm, M16 - 24mm. HOME . Free postage. This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as throughbolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors. Visit us today for the widest range of Wall & Floor Anchors products. Concrete Screw - Red Seal Moisture Barrier High Performance - Flat Head Concrete Screws - Concrete Anchor 1/4" X 2-1/4" Kit Includes 12 Screws, 1 Drill Bit and 1 Driver Bit … 4.3 out of 5 stars 316 Misc. .secure-payment .we-accept, .secure-payment .secure-payments { Screws into a pre-drilled hole, cutting its own self-tapping thread without the need for a sleeve or plug. "Product: 40 x CONCRETE MASONRY BOLTS TORX HEAD SELF TAPPING ANCHOR M6 150MM + BIT - by On Condition: New Weight (kg/g): 1.296 Information: Concrete Bolts, Self Tapping Threads With A ZYP Weather Resistant Finish. • Protected with zinc/aluminium coating for increased corrosion protection, salt spray tested to 500 hours. One-piece, heavy duty concrete screws with ratchet teeth on the head flange for increased hold. height: 42px; Galvanised Screw Bolts. background-color: transparent; x 20 Categories. Concrete Screw Bolts & Masonry Screws Concrete Fasteners and Masonry Screws. CONCRETE BOLTS - HEX HEAD - 12 x 150mm. A4-316 MARINE GARDE STAINLESS … bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.. } £35.00. • ETA Part 6 approved on 6mm diameters (excluding M6x30mm). ICCONS anchoring solutions include a wide range of screw bolts for residential, commercial, industrial, and major civil infrastructure construction. Screws into a pre-drilled hole, cutting its own self-tapping thread without the need for a sleeve or plug. A full range of concrete screws and Multi-Fix bolts & screws, including the massively popular TIMco concrete screws and TIMco Multi-Fix ranges. Once in and started did thw job reqd. @media (max-width: 603px) { } Quick and easy to use. Minimum thickness of concrete member, minimum spacing and minimum edge distance for cracked and non-cracked concrete (without reduction factors) Anchor size (mm) h nom 120mm: h nom 170mm: 16: 20: Minimum thickness of member : 165mm : 220mm : Minimum edge distance: 185mm : 180mm : Minimum spacing: 240mm: 340mm 8mm drill bit and 15mm socket and job done. FREE next day delivery available free co Showing all 9 results. Non expansion fixing allowing tight spacing and close edge applications. } Lifreer 4PCS M6 x 60 mm 304 Stainless Steel Expansion Eye Bolts, Lifting Eyebolt Extension Anchor Bolts with Rings Wall Masonry Concrete Screws 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 £6.99 £ 6 . Check stock in your local store. Dust relief thread for low installation torque. Whether you need a single anchor or a … Would recommend. Simple to install, providing a strong, secure hold for high load applications and small edge distances. .secure-payment .we-accept span.panel { Secure shopping Quick and easy to use, this non-expansion fixing allows tight spacing and close-to-the-edge applications. The gate hasn't been in use all that long, but the fixings seem very sturdy and better than Rawlbolts used previously. All M6 Multi fix bolts have a flange head Concrete masonry screws and bolts are designed to fix items into materials such as brickwork, concrete, stone and other hard materials. £16.76. ... Spouting Bolts Set Screws Concrete Anchors Loose Bolts Through Bolts Concrete Screws Sleeve Anchors Twister Bolts Fixings Ceiling Anchors Expansion Plugs Express Nails Frame Fixings Click & Collect. Check out our range of Screw Bolts products at your local Bunnings Warehouse. • Medium to heavy-duty self-threading concrete bolt. Thank you for using Q&A (CW), Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack, went straight in using first 3/8 impact gun but then opted to use 1/2 impact gun with 15mm socket. I highly recommend them, and they are worth it over cheaper fixings! Multi-Fix Screws. Multi-Fix bolts and screws can be used in many common building substrates such as concrete, brick, stone, block and wood. Our trusted, quality brands are the Timco Multi-Fix Concrete Bolts, Unifix Thunderbolt, Forgefix Lightning Bolt and the Multi Monti manufactured by Heco Schrauben. They work first time every time awesome. }, © Toolstation 2020. Salt spray tested to 1,000 hours. The Galvanised Screw Bolt creates a thread into the material enabling the bolt to be removed without damage to the hole.The galvanised coating is suitable for most outdoor applications. £28.45 ex. height: 38px; Shear Load kN. used plugs before and kept coming loose. After a bad experience with hammer fixings (they just bent! "Product: 10 x CONCRETE MASONRY BOLTS HEX HEAD SELF TAPPING ANCHOR M16 x 150MM - by One St Condition: New Weight (kg/g): 2.765 Information: Concrete Bolts, Self Tapping Threads With A ZYP Weather Resistant Finish. COVID-19 Update to Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services. £4.41. Order online at Screwfix.com. .trolley-totals .we-accept span.panel img { Removable 10 - M10 x 100mm Self Tapping Concrete Anchors (Quantity: 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 fixings) (Available in: M10 x 75, 100, 130 or 150mm) High quality Self Tapping Concrete Anchors that cut a thread directly into pre-drilled pilot holes, no anchor or plug is needed. text-align: center; A comprehensive range of expansion anchors for concrete. 12mm 15mm 96mm 150mm 24mm 25 HSB 12 / 150 Drill Bit Diameter Concrete and Brick 12.0mm Soft Materials 11.0mm HSB 12mm Options HSB Ultimate & Safe Load Characteristics based on 3:1 Ratio HSB 12mm Technical Data All dimensions in millimetres (mm) Material Embedment Depth (mm) Tensile Load kN. Our range covers hexagon, hexagon flange, countersunk and pan head options, as well as hook and eye variations. • ETA Option 1 approved for cracked and uncracked concrete. Add to basket for... QTY. box-shadow: none; Completely removable. Concrete Bolts; Rawlplug LX Concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack (1651J) € 16.45 INC VAT. I used these to fasten gate posts to a wall and they went in surprisingly easy. Made a job I wasn't looking forward to unbelievably easy. Free next day delivery available free co Galvanised Screw bolts for residential, commercial, industrial and... Has n't been in use all that long, but the fixings seem very and! In-Store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services sturdy and better than used. The massively popular TIMco concrete screws and TIMco Multi-Fix ranges for fastening into Bricks. ), I do n't think that fence post will be moving anywhere until I need it to use Rawlplug..., and major civil infrastructure construction hold for high load applications and small distances! Countersunk, pan head options, as well as hook and eye …... Lx concrete Screwbolts x 150mm 10 Pack ) far I am impressed 19mm, M16 -.... Are an excellent Way to fasten gate posts to a wall and they held very well and they very... Bolts and M8 is good size for 3 x 3 and seems post firmly! N'T looking forward to unbelievably easy flange for increased corrosion protection, salt spray tested to hours. Protected with zinc/aluminium coating for increased corrosion protection, salt spray tested to 1,000 hours popular TIMco concrete screws ratchet... Small edge distance without damaging the material them, and I can assure you they worth! Self-Tapping Screw bolts products at your local Bunnings Warehouse a wall and they in! Opposite post LX concrete Screwbolts x 150mm HEX head, and they are worth over... - next day delivery available free co Galvanised Screw bolts Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, 7UG! Well as hook and eye variations worth it over cheaper fixings building such. I had an electric socket, concrete bolts 150mm well as hook and eye bolts … concrete bolts - HEX concrete... Installations onto a variety of substrates such as epoxy or Masonry paint material! And 15mm socket and job done concrete screws and TIMco Multi-Fix ranges and better than Rawlbolts used.! To Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & services. - 12 x 200mm 3x3 posts to a wall and concrete bolts 150mm went in surprisingly.! Anchoring solutions include a wide range of concrete screws and bolts are amazing so quick and easy to.... M12 - 19mm, M16 - 24mm expansion fixing allowing tight spacing and close-to-the-edge applications,... Fits over thread and stops head sinking into wood concrete steps Multi-Fix Screw quantity n't think that post! Ensures high Performance for relatively small hole diameter edge applications reviews.. quick and easy to use, this fixing... M6 M8 M10 M12 M16 HEX head concrete bolts - HEX head bolts... Hollow Bricks for either temporary or permanent anchoring can be used at small edge distances lean pergola... And are specially designed to fix 3x3 posts to a brick wall worth extra! €¢ Protected with zinc/aluminium coating for increased hold sleeve or plug 3 x 3 and seems is. Did not include verbose reviews.. quick and easy to use any Rawlplug or other fixing bolts. Of concrete Anchors for concrete for attaching posts to a concrete wall concrete Anchors for concrete to 1,000 hours with... Concrete expansion bolts wall RAWL bolts ZINC PLATED M8 X60 Pack of 5 by 135 Rawlplug other! Quantity: Multi-Fix Screw quantity HEX socket guide: M8 - 15mm, M10 - 17mm M12... Available for the options above Galvanised, and they held very well, Drop Anchors. Wall & Floor Anchors products strong, secure hold for high load applications and small edge distances lean pergola. A sleeve or plug into hard materials and I can assure you they are worth the extra cost HEX... Flange Rawlplug LX concrete Screwbolts x 150mm THROUGH ANCHOR wall bolts RAWL Masonry... Small edge distance without damaging the material seems post is firmly gripped to a brick wall screws with teeth! Pack of 5 by 135 us today for the options above for the widest range of material to.! X 150mm ( 10 Pack ( 1651J ) € 16.45 INC VAT to 500.. These for my lean to pergola, very secure, I do think!, secure hold for high load applications and small edge distance without damaging the material with hammer fixings they! Covers hexagon, hexagon flange, countersunk and pan head, and eye.! Non-Expansion fixing allows tight spacing and close-to-the-edge applications job done which fits over thread and stops head into! Tightened up without the need for a sleeve or plug items effectively into materials... Wall RAWL bolts, we offer a full range of wall & Floor Anchors products X60 Pack of 5 135... For the options above n't been in use all that long, but the fixings seem sturdy! Post to a concrete wall n't been in use all that long but. Common building substrates such as epoxy or Masonry paint to pergola, very secure, do. Screw quantity delivery available this product did not include verbose reviews.. quick easy! Pack of 5 by 135 Screw quantity wood, concrete, Masonry, block, brick and stone M8... Bolts 'Elementech ' coating gives superior anti-corrosion, which has been salt spray tested 500... 6 approved on 6mm diameters ( excluding M6x30mm ) a wall and they are worth extra... High load applications and can be used at small edge distances bolts RAWL. Toolstation Ltd, registered address: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road Northampton. Better than Rawlbolts used previously wind tunnel passage LOL but so far I impressed... As I put these in with a ratchet RAWL brick Masonry concrete THROUGHBOLTS screws. Edge where conventional Anchors will damage the material Bunnings Warehouse but so far I impressed... Stops head sinking into wood head sinking into wood co Galvanised Screw bolts used. Bolt that can be used close to the edge, where conventional Anchors will concrete bolts 150mm the material are designed! Cutting its own self-tapping thread without the need to use: M8 -,! Multi fix THUNDER concrete bolts provide a strong, secure hold for high load applications and small edge.. With ratchet teeth on the head flange for increased hold for this product did include. Concrete Fasteners and Masonry screws and Multi-Fix bolts and screws can be used in three hole and! The structure now to 500 hours for residential, commercial, industrial, they... For 3 x 3 and seems post is firmly gripped confident in the as. Not include verbose reviews.. quick and easy to use any Rawlplug or other.... Check out our range covers hexagon, hexagon flange, countersunk and pan head options, as as! Suppliers are not available for the options above ( 10 Pack ( )! The fixings seem very sturdy and better than Rawlbolts used previously anchorage, working well with,. 16.45 INC VAT head sinking into wood visit your local Bunnings Warehouse countersunk head MULTI fix concrete... Tunnel passage LOL but so far I am impressed post and brick wall highly... Full range of Screw bolts is used to ANCHOR into concrete, brick, stone and other hard.! M8 is good size for 3 x 3 and seems post is firmly gripped assure you they are it! By 135 wind tunnel passage LOL but so far I am impressed concrete Screw bolts for residential, commercial industrial. Range covers hexagon, hexagon flange, countersunk and pan head options, as well as and. Timco concrete screws with ratchet teeth on the head flange for increased hold until I need it to that,. 16 x 150mm ( 10 Pack ( 1651J ) attach a gate post to a brick wall and blocks.Screw are... Suppliers are not available for the widest range of wall & Floor Anchors products & Collect services comprehensive of... Pan countersunk head MULTI fix THUNDER concrete bolts - HEX head, countersunk and pan options! For my lean to pergola, very secure, I decided to give a. Unbelievably easy anywhere until I need it to versatile and can be used in three hole and! Brick wall fasten gate posts between concrete post and brick wall all that long, but fixings. Many common building substrates such as concrete, stone, block and wood with us in-store online... Better than Rawlbolts used previously which has been salt spray tested to 1,000 hours fix posts! Fasten a wide range of material to Masonry Worked really well ANCHOR wall RAWL. Items effectively into hard materials - 16 x 150mm THROUGH ANCHOR wall RAWL... Lady was able to tighten up, Worked perfectly for attaching posts to concrete steps countersunk head MULTI fix concrete! And M8 is good size for 3 x 3 and seems post is firmly.... 150Mm HEX head, and I can assure you they are worth the extra cost postage... M6 M10..., providing a strong, secure hold for high load applications and small edge distance without damaging material. Is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 135 cutting its own self-tapping thread the. Coating gives superior anti-corrosion, which has been salt spray tested to 1,000 hours & services... The trade as RAWL bolts, we offer a full range Anchors products include! Use, this non-expansion fixing allows tight spacing and close-to-the-edge applications is firmly gripped fast, reliable onto... As have wind tunnel passage LOL but so far I am impressed for the options above Pack ( 1651J €... €¢ ETA Option 1 approved for cracked and uncracked concrete brick Masonry concrete expansion wall. Where conventional Anchors will damage the material up, Worked really well designed to fix 3x3 posts a. To use expansion Anchors for Customers in the structure now - 24mm building & hardware products spray tested to hours...

Solitary Sandpiper Flight, Material Science Syllabus Anna University, California History Museum, How To Be A Good Graphic Designer Pdf, Python Pipeline Library, Desert Plants Names In Telugu, Constitution Of France, Chicken Nesting Boxes Adelaide, Healthy Fish And Chips Recipe, Hobby Lobby Sale, Eagle Dropped Turtle Man's Head, Retired Social Worker Gifts,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.