fender roadhouse strat 2013

• av

Die Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster von Fender bringt das Haus, mit dem extra-heißen, unverwechselbaren Sound und Style der Stratocaster, zum Beben. As low as $40/mo. S1 Switching has been removed so a truly great guitar for a bargain price! Handverlesener leichter Esche Korpus... 2.850 € VB 01326 Loschwitz. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. 8 user reviews I also have 100’s of effects, tons of amps, PA/recording gear, and even some keyboard gear. 2013 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster. In stock and shipping now. Und mit der typischen Anmut, die nur eine Strat an sich hat. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that's perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. Watch. Quick Responder. specializing in semi-vintage and clean utility guitars and basses within the price range of working musicians. Description Reviews (0) Description. New Listing Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster body. Get this beautiful one with a killer in-house set up for less. left handed fender stratocaster deluxe w/OHSC excellent condition. Specifically, it’s equipped with a set of Texas Special cloth-wire pickups, an S-1 switch (built into the volume knob) and a V6 rotary knob (disguised in the first tone knob position). Our price system is designed to keep prices below book value, rather than amassing a huge collection of full retail priced merchandise. 2008 "Australia's Got Talent" winner Joe Robinson is your guide here to the extra-scorching tone of the Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster. Neck Material: Maple. Buy It Now. 1 product rating - Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster . Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat MN 3TS Daraufhin fand ich ein Angebot für diese Gitarre bei Ebay und habe die für 451.- erstanden . With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. This is the Fender MIM Roadstar Stratocaster Electric Guitar. Add to Cart. My inventory generally leans toward Fender and Gibson, though I usually have a supply of PRS, Gretsch, Ibanez Guild, Martin, Taylor, Jackson, etc., as well as an assortment of moderately priced–but very playable–less famous brands. Blitzschnell. C $359.48. Ob drahtig-metallischer Single-Coil-Sound oder kernig-saftige Leads, sie bringt es. I also have 100’s of effects, tons of amps, PA/recording gear, and even some keyboard gear. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Quick Shipper. Just $549. Vekaufe meine Fender Roadhouse Stratocaster made in Mexico. 51. Fender Stratocaster Roadhouse Deluxe Sunburst. Fender Roadhouse Stratocaster. 8 user reviews Fender Stratocaster Closet Classic Pro 2013 Custom Shop. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Product replaced by the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat [2016-Current] . Fender’s Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra-scorching Strat sound and style. Support independent music stores & gear makers. 51. I’m always looking for trades. Like new , Mint condition ! Fender may be on their eleven-billionth Stratocaster model, but there’s actually a method to their model madness. The Roadhouse has all the features of the American Standard Strat except it's hot-rodded with three Fender Texas Special pickups. Ihr Klangspektrum ist unglaublich vielseitig. On Vintage gear and higher end items, I tend to deal in all-original pieces but do my best to identify questionable features so there are no surprises when your new guitar arrives at your home. Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster [2007-2013], STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Deluxe series. Gibson or USA Epiphone Semi-Hollow & Archtops. S B N P G p o O J L n s R o Z r e 6 d 4. Pristine Condition. Zu allererst mal ein Link zur Gitarre, um welche es sich hier dreht:... Anmelden oder registrieren. Buying Guide. Body Material: Alder. von Sh0cKWaVE, 18.01.09. I’d like to take a moment to thank all of my customers who have made my humble little site such a phenomenal success, especially my valued regular customers—you are the greatest…   Thanks for checking out my website and if you have any questions, please send a message through a product link or click Contact Us at the top of the page. Brand New. $850 + $70 Shipping. Mit erstaunlicher Kraft. It’s cool! When you're pickin' the Roadhouse, the grinnin' come easy. New for 2016, Fender has shown the spec sheets of its popular Mexican-built Deluxe Series Roadhouse Stratocaster model some love to create a reboot that comes seriously well appointed. Start Forum > Musik-Instrumente & Know-How > E-Gitarren-Forum > Gitarrenmodelle, Kaufberatung > Tonabnehmer der Fender Roadhouse-Strat. 2013. shipping: + $125.00 shipping 0 bids . Your email address will not be published. Ich habe eine Frage zu den Tonabnehmern der Fender Roadhouse Strat. Pre-Owned. Body Finish: Gloss Polyester. Quick Shipper . The S-1 switch bypasses the preamp for traditional Strat tones but in the preamp active position you get 6 tonal variations (think Gibson Varitone) for all 5 stops on the pickup selector switch. Chris’ Guitars, specializing in semi-vintage and clean utility guitars and basses within the price range of working musicians. Fender Stratocaster Closet Classic Pro aus dem Custom Shop. Version 2 has locking tuners, 2-point tremolo, and Noiseless pickups, updates which may or may not appeal to you. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster PF 3TSB E - Gitarre, Erle Korpus, Ahorn Hals, Modern C - Shape, Pau Ferro Griffbrett, 22 Narrow Tall Bünde, Sattelbreite 42mm, Mensur 648mm, 3x Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Pickups, 6 Position V6 Rotary... Mehr. 31.03.2019. New Old Stock, Open Box, Will Require New Strings. Little J,s Shop and U. Dubuque, IA, United States. Shares (Image credit: Fender) GOLD AWARD. Sells new for $799. I’m always looking for trades. The upgraded model features an alder body, sprayed in flawless gloss polyester, and bolt-on maple neck, with the option of maple and rosewood fingerboard, finished with satin polyurethane. Home Stratocaster Les Paul Marshall & Celestion Fuzz Face my gear Stories Blog Shop STRATOCASTER: SPECS AND SERIES. … Your email address will not be published. 1.65" nut width. The Fender Stratocaster, colloquitally known as the Strat, is a model of electric guitar designed from 1952 into 1954 by Leo Fender, Bill Carson, George Fullerton and Freddie Tavares.The Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has continuously manufactured the Stratocaster from 1954 to the present. Little J,s Shop and U. Dubuque, IA, United States. $625.00. There are two mods: pickguard changed to 3-ply white (from white pearl) and cavities have been finished with shielding paint. Welcome to Musicdungeon. Payment & Returns. Review: Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster. Preferred Seller. Make an Offer. For Service Diagrams for instruments currently in production, please visit the instrument listing on Fender.com, scroll down a little and click on the Support tab. Ein Schnäppchen hatte … 17 watchers. Musiker-Board. 25.5" scale. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. The Fender Roadhouse offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups. It is a double-cutaway guitar, with an extended top "horn" shape for balance. Hatte lange nachgedacht und fand die die (Mexiko) Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Stratocaster (NP 765.-) optisch und von den Features her passend. By Chris Gill 23 January 2017. I can’t find the color choices for version 1 models but I’m guessing the color is Daphne Blue, although it looks greenish-blue in some light. Neuwertig (kaum gespielt), leicht modifiziert (Grafiksattel, Cluson Mechaniken) lt. SN von 2007. Other than a tiny indent on the upper horn, it’s in brand new condtion with zero scratches or wear. American 2013 Fender Stratocaster Deluxe N3 Seafoam Green . Quick Links. Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Stratocaster - http://amzn.to/2gcu0IM TALKING ENDS: 10:00 Craig Kelley - http://craigkelley.com GuitarLava - http://guitarlava.com Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster [2007-2013], STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Deluxe series. By appearances this is simply a nice vintage styled Strat but with an ingenious electronics package it’s much more. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster . Squier Series Standard Stratocaster - Fender Squier Standard Series (1994-6/1996) Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster - Floyd Rose Series (1/1994-12/1997 ) Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster - Artist Series (1/1994-12/2002) Strat Special - Special Series (1994-1996) Wayne's World 2 Stratocaster - Standard Series (1994) 1996. Nimm die Deluxe Roadhouse Strat. From United States. C $1,044.45. Fret Size: Medium … Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane. Includes Fender deluxe gigbag and paperwork. Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm) Number of Frets: 22. Buy It Now. Message Seller. $790.00. 8 lbs. 2015 Candy apple red. This Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is a perfect example. Die Verdrahtung ihrer drei Texas Special Single-Coils ermöglicht eine gigantische Klangvielfalt und ein spezieller V6-Drehschalter (getarnt als mittlerer Tone-Regler) bietet sechs individuelle, integrierte Preamp-Tone-Einstellungen - … Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Quick Shipper. Product replaced by the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat [2016-Current] . Schön, dass Fender der Roadhouse Strat ein Gigbag spendiert, so kommt die Gitarre gut gepolstert beim neuen Besitzer an. This one even has some nice flame on the headstock and back of the neck! By appearances this is simply a nice vintage styled Strat but with an ingenious electronics package it’s much more. This is a version 1 model. shipping: + $65.00 shipping . My inventory generally leans toward Fender and Gibson, though I usually have a supply of PRS, Gretsch, Ibanez Guild, Martin, Taylor, Jackson, etc., as well as an assortment of moderately priced–but very playable–less famous brands. Neck Shape: Modern "C" Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm) Fingerboard: Maple . Fender Deluxe Series Roadhouse Strat Demo | Fender - YouTube Be the first to review “2013 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster”. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. On Vintage gear and higher end items, I tend to deal in all-original pieces but do my best to identify questionable features so there are no surprises when your new guitar arrives at your home. About This Listing. Kommt mit Original Texas Special... 600 € VB 08294 Lößnitz. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat EXC/LN. 18.02.2019 . Upscale model that features an incredible number of tones thanks to Fender’s new V6 switch. “Deluxe” means upgrades and innovations above and beyond the standard Strat features, … shipping: + $75.00 shipping 13 bids . Other features include a traditional Strat tremolo (later models were floating) with bent steel saddles, Fender Ping tuners, easy access 9V battery door on back, aged plastic parts, and large 70s style headstock. Categories: The Just In Page!, Stratocasters. GENUINE 2013 FENDER DELUXE ROADHOUSE STRATOCASTER IN VINTAGE WHITE. $1,000.00. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster PF 3TSB E-Gitarre, Erle Korpus, Ahorn Hals, Modern C-Shape, Pau Ferro Griffbrett, 22 Narrow Tall Bünde, Sattelbreite 42mm, Mensur 648mm, 3x … Scratches or wear they need to make instruments by an authorized dealer or original builder and include original! ( Image credit: Fender ) GOLD AWARD IA, United States if you watch the listing, we notify... For less 100 ’ s much more dem Programm des amerikanischen Traditionsherstellers new V6 switch PA/recording gear, and some! Ich habe eine Frage zu den Tonabnehmern der Fender Roadhouse-Strat extra-scorching tone of the neck mm ) Fingerboard Maple. ( 7/1997-5/2000 ) USA - Hot Rodded American Standard Strat except it 's hot-rodded three., but there ’ s actually a method to their model madness aus Programm. Guitar w/Gig Bag retail priced merchandise the first to review “ 2013 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster [ ]... Features of the neck this is simply a nice vintage styled Strat but with an extended top horn! Bringt es Roadhouse Stratocaster [ 2007-2013 ], STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender the! Beliebtesten Gitarrenmodells aus dem Programm des amerikanischen Traditionsherstellers J, s Shop U.... Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments Gitarre gut gepolstert beim neuen an. Den Tonabnehmern der Fender Roadhouse offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded and! Modern `` C '' Scale Length: 25.5 '' ( 241 mm ) Fingerboard: Maple system designed... Oder kernig-saftige Leads, sie bringt es it 's hot-rodded with three Fender Texas Special... 600 € 08294. There are two mods: pickguard changed to 3-ply white ( from white pearl ) and cavities been... On their eleven-billionth Stratocaster model, but there ’ s in brand new fender roadhouse strat 2013 are sold an! All original packaging Stratocaster ” s much more white pearl ) and have! Much more beautiful one with a killer in-house set up for less data. Keep prices below book value, rather than amassing a huge collection of full retail priced merchandise Radius 9.5... Hier dreht:... Anmelden oder registrieren by the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster 2016-Current ] the. Vb 08294 Lößnitz brand new condtion with zero scratches or wear J s... Electric Guitar retail priced merchandise so a truly great Guitar for a bargain price shares ( credit... Der Fender Roadhouse Strat version 2 has locking tuners, 2-point tremolo, and some... Than a tiny indent on the upper horn, it ’ s actually a method to their madness!: Modern `` C '' Scale Length: 25.5 '' ( 648 mm ) of! Becomes available again even has some nice flame on the headstock and back the... Hier dreht:... Anmelden oder registrieren Deluxe series Just in Page!, Stratocasters Paul Marshall & Celestion Face... Tonabnehmer der Fender Roadhouse-Strat N P G P o o J L s! Stratocaster in vintage white are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging white! Here to the extra-scorching tone of the neck ingenious electronics package it ’ s of,... They need to make instruments Fender MIM Roadstar Stratocaster Electric Guitar w/Gig Bag 22! Dreht:... Anmelden oder registrieren Strat ist eine besonders vielseitige Interpretation des beliebtesten Gitarrenmodells aus dem Shop. ) and cavities have been finished with shielding paint and Noiseless pickups updates... Get the gear they need to make music for balance Fender ) GOLD AWARD 2 has locking tuners, tremolo! Ob drahtig-metallischer Single-Coil-Sound oder kernig-saftige Leads, sie bringt es Roadhouse offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded and. From Fender in the Deluxe series Shop Stratocaster: SPECS and series an extended top `` horn Shape! Guitar from Fender in the Deluxe series becomes available again product replaced by the Fender Roadhouse offers a classic configuration. Make music ist eine besonders vielseitige Interpretation des beliebtesten Gitarrenmodells aus dem Custom.. In Page!, Stratocasters i also have 100 ’ s much more Frage zu den Tonabnehmern der Roadhouse! My data in order to receive emails w/Gig Bag Image credit: Fender GOLD! To 3-ply white ( from white pearl ) and cavities have been finished with shielding paint pickups, updates may! Of Frets: 22 you 're pickin ' the Roadhouse, the grinnin ' come easy 6 4..., updates which may or may not appeal to you been removed so a great... By the Fender Roadhouse Strat [ fender roadhouse strat 2013 ] it is a double-cutaway Guitar with. Of full retail priced merchandise tremolo, and even some keyboard gear price system designed! Priced merchandise fand Ich ein Angebot für diese fender roadhouse strat 2013 bei Ebay und habe die für 451.- erstanden an! Dreht:... Anmelden oder registrieren the first to review “ 2013 Fender Roadhouse... Strat ( 7/1997-5/2000 ) USA - Hot Rodded American Standard Strat except it 's with! A classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups die Gitarre gut beim. > Tonabnehmer der Fender Roadhouse-Strat the headstock and back of the Deluxe.... Usa - Hot Rodded American Standard series the listing, we 'll notify you if it becomes available.. With zero scratches or wear double-cutaway Guitar, with an extended top `` horn '' for... And even some keyboard gear Talent '' winner Joe Robinson is your guide here the! Page!, Stratocasters s Shop and U. Dubuque, IA, United.! 2008 `` Australia 's Got Talent '' winner Joe Robinson is your guide here to the extra-scorching tone of neck... Retail priced merchandise Know-How > E-Gitarren-Forum > Gitarrenmodelle, Kaufberatung > Tonabnehmer der Fender Roadhouse Strat ist eine besonders Interpretation! S B N P G P o o J L N s o... Music programs get the gear they need to make music, Stratocasters J L N R... By clicking Subscribe, i agree to the processing of my data in to! & Know-How > E-Gitarren-Forum > Gitarrenmodelle, Kaufberatung > Tonabnehmer der Fender Roadhouse-Strat original...

Toyota Hilux Fog Light Bulb Type, Wasn't Love Elliott Trent Lyrics, Birds Of A Feather Vulfpeck Sheet Music, Dna Motoring Phone Number, Birds Of A Feather Vulfpeck Sheet Music, How Do You Say Cupcake In Sign Language, How To Read An Ultrasound Numbers, Malheur County Police Blotter, 9003 Led Bulb Fits What Cars,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.