miss molly butterfly bush reviews

• av

Soil type. The Miss Violet Butterfly Bush forms a lovely rounded shrub, reaching 4 or 5 feet tall, and the same across. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Miss Molly Butterfly Bush (Buddleia) Live Shrub, Deep Pink Flowers, 4.5 in. I mean, even a clock is right twice a day. Amazing Color! May be used in mixed borders, perennial gardens or wildlife gardens. Happy planting, Jade Add to Cart. Loved by butterflies! How disappointing. This compact plant is smaller than many other buddleia varieties and its distinctive flower color makes late summer gardens pop. In our experience this pollinator friendly shrub is always loaded with butterflies! Compact branching form remains neat and tidy in the landscape, and sterile flowers will not produce unwanted seedlings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buddleia x Miss Molly Butterfly Bush - Sangria Red -Proven Winners- 4" pot at Amazon.com. Spread the love ; More Information Reviews (0) Product Attributes Description. Full Sun (6+ Hours). Buy 3+ at $20.95 ea Buy 6+ at $19.95 ea Quantity. Cannot be applied to previous orders. Buddleia Miss Molly - Common name:Butterfly Bush, Summer Lilac - Good golly! The bushes flowers color is beautiful. If you think Miss Ruby has awesome flower color, Miss Molly pushes the color spectrum with blooms boasting rich hues of dark Sangria-red. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2013. 60" 60" Height. I ordered it Saturday, so it was shipped promptly. Miss Molly buddleia is a supermodel when it comes to butterfly bushes. Buddleia x Miss Molly Butterfly Bush - Sangria Red -Proven Winners- 4"... Buddleia x Miss Molly Butterfly Bush - Sangria Red -Proven Winners- 4" pot. Fragrant Pink Flowers Bloom Late Summer Through Fall.. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2012, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2016, I AM CHALKING THIS UP AS A LOSS OF $88. In stock-Butterfly Bush Miss Molly #3 quantity + Add to Cart. I was amazed on how well it was packed for shipping, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2017. Update: They grew to about 3 to 3 1/2 feet and have bloomed non-stop all summer and fall. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020. Growing to between 4 and 5 feet in height, its honey-scented blooms will attract butterflies and hummingbirds throughout the season. Phone (585) 247-6236. But I think it would be appropriate to give me a partial refund for them bin addition the lower half of plants were Dead. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. One of the best red blooming butterfly bush on the market. I also ordered a Black Knight purple Butterfly Bush. SKU: SW101480 Category: Butterfly Bush $ 34.99. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush (Buddleia x 'Miss Molly') is a botanical feast for the senses. buddleia. How To Grow Plant butterfly bush in a sunny spot with well-drained soil. Both Arrived fast in a well designed box. This variety of Buddleia has been approved as a seedless butterfly bush cultivar and is considered sterile, producing less than two percent viable seeds, so it will not spread. 48 - 60" Details. See all details for Buddleia x Miss Molly Butterfly Bush - Sangria Red -Proven Winners- 4"... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I received these 2 plants both in pint sized pots instead of quart size as advertised. Miss Ruby Butterfly Bush is one of our favorites here at the garden center. SKU: 123313 Categories: Butterfly Bush, Flowering, Plant Catalog, Shrubs. With its intensely colored blooms and refined habit, Miss Molly Butterfly Bush is the queen of the summer garden. It is not a hard to grow plant and does well in heat and snow. A glowing magenta Butterfly Bush. Rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings. Short Description. Blooms are slightly more wine-red in cooler climates and appear vivid magenta-red in warmer areas. When it arrived the soil was completely dry and the leaves were dried up and crinkled. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019. In stock-Butterfly Bush Miss Molly #3 quantity + Add to Cart. The flowers are excellent for cutting. BUY YOUR PLANTS LOCALLY. You're reviewing: Butterfly Bush Miss Molly. This was to be a gift for my sister's birthday, so needless to say I am not a happy customer. ‘Miss Molly’ performs best planted in full sun. Meet Pugster Blue - it's a whole new look Meet Pugster Blue - it's a whole new look for butterfly bush. I have watered it and trimmed it and will see whether it recovers. Miss Molly Buddleia has fragrant flowers that are a rich deep pink color. Well; considering the conditions that the bushes arrived, I think they are pretty. Butterfly Bush Miss Molly #3. along with 4 other quart size plants (1 purple Hydrangea and 3 various color Butterfly Bushes). 2 Reviews — Write a Review. A glowing magenta Butterfly Bush. Was packaged well with styrofoam, leaves were healthy. The Miss Pearl Butterfly Bush is a new, non-invasive butterfly bush that is smothered for months and months in cluster after cluster of beautiful white blooms. Ha! A definite must have for any garden! The Miss Molly Butterfly Bush arrived along with the two (2) other plants that I ordered. Unlike older varieties of butterfly bush, ‘Miss Molly’ reaches jut 4-5’/1.2-1.5m tall, so it’s easy to work into any sunny landscape. Three stars because of the miserable condition in which they arrived at my door. This compact plant is smaller than many other buddleia varieties and its distinctive flower color makes late summer gardens pop. Three of the five are now in the ground, have been for 10 days. In the North your shrub should stay to the shorter height of 4 foot and will die back to the ground in the winter. It is too early to tell if this wonderful plant is going to survive. Miss Molly's happily planted, Revised Rating 5/1 Stars 05/23/18: Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2017. Short Description. I ordered the Miss Molly Red Butterfly bush. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2019. This beautiful plant grows to be drought resistant, is seedless, is salt tolerant, and it absolutely loves the sun. Was I ever wrong! This compact plant reaches just 24 in. Don't worry about deer. This company should be ashamed for letting plants like leave their greenhouse. Thrives in poor soil. While supplies last. It has the most glorious colour and bloom all spring, summer and fall. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its fragrant flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds but resist deer. Learn more about Monrovia plants and best practices for best possible plant performance. Unlike older varieties of butterfly bush, ‘Miss Molly’ reaches jut 4-5’/1.2-1.5m tall, so it’s easy to work into any sunny landscape. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Deer resistant and non-invasive, ‘Miss Molly’ Butterfly Bush attracts hummingbirds and butterflies alike with the fragrant blooms. Left them sitting on a shady spot where they recovered for 10 days and then planted them in the garden. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about butterfly bush buddleia miss molly? Sun; The optimum amount of sun or shade each plant needs to thrive: Full Sun (6+ hours), Part Sun (4-6 hours), Full Shade (up to 4 hours). Fast growing drought tolerant flowering shrub is sure to entice butterflies and hummingbirds while transforming your late summer garden with stylish luster. Review. Ordered two butterfly bushes both arrived on the same day. I was worried how they would appear after, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2016. Learn more about Monrovia plants and best practices for best possible plant performance. Its fragrant flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds but resist deer. The richly colored ruby reddish-pink flowers are not only dazzling to the eyes, but these blossoms are also intoxicatingly fragrant. Several stems were broken and it was overall in bad shape. My plant arrived in great condition. We offer local delivery on bulk materials. However, we were able to save this bush and we are monitoring its progress. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With the name Butterfly Bush, that can only mean one thing… that it attracts butterflies and ‘Miss Molly’ is no exception! I am attaching below s photo of one next to a pint size measuring cup. Not a single piece of green to be seen; every leaf was dead and crumbling drway. 48 - 60" Spread. Features. Add to Wishlist. 12 long fragrant trusses bloom summer-fall. Risk Free Guarantee. LOCAL DELIVERY. Blooms from Late Summer until the First Frost. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. Miss Molly Buddleia Plants for Sale (Butterfly Bush) - Satisfaction Guaranteed - FREE Shipping - Attracts Butterflies & Bees - Buy NOW - The healthiest shrubs start here! 2-Quart Item # 38358. 2 Reviews — Write a Review. This page works best with JavaScript. Butterfly Bush ‘Miss Molly’ $ 32.99. Buddleia Miss Molly - Common name:Butterfly Bush, Summer Lilac - Good golly! The most amazing was a blue butterfly on the plant. Compact mounded habit of silvery-green foliage is deer resistant. We are looking forward to its growth this season and seeing the flowers it will eventually sprout. Blooms are especially attractive to hummingbirds. I was so excited for the red one to bloom since I had never seen or had a red one! The deep green foliage of this deciduous shrub is paired with fuchsia blooms that arrive and last all summer long. SKU: SW101480 Category: Butterfly Bush $ 34.99. On the other hand, the bushes were handled poorly, see the photos. 60" 60" Height. Received shipping notification via UPS several days later. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I added some coffee grounds & egg shells to soil mix for enrichment. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. Mature Size: 4-5′ x 4-5′. 2-Quart Item # 38358. View Schedule $22.95. They bloomed super early . Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2018. Open daily: 8AM - 5PM. Quart at Amazon.com. SAD, Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2015. In the North your shrub should stay to the shorter height of 4 foot and will die back to the ground in the winter. Proven Winners - 'Miss Molly' - Butterfly Bush - Buddleia x pink ruby red-pink plant details, information and resources. As with the first order, these Buddliea are in fantastic shape. Never had a chance to BLOOM. I was hoping it wasn't completed dead and would regrow, so I had a stick in the ground for a month or so, now I don't know where the stick has gone, probably away with the wind. The Black night was what I ordered-a deep, very dark purple. Buddleja 'Miss Molly' (Butterfly bush 'Miss Molly') will reach a height of 0.5m and a spread of 0.6m after 2-5 years. Add to cart. The other two I repotted since they looked so bad I didn't think they had a chance ln h---. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. tall but has the large, full flowers normally seen on a much larger plant. No Related Posts N/A. This page works best with JavaScript. Highly recommended. Another added benefit is that the deer don't eat it. The slender green leaves create an attractive, airy look to this rounded bushy plant that grows just 4 or 5 feet tall and across. View Schedule $22.95. 'Miss Molly,' one of the reddest Buddleias we know, attracts butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden all summer. Open daily: 8AM - 5PM. Beds and borders, Bees (attract & feed bees), City, Containers, Cottage/Informal, Drought Tolerant, Low Maintenance, Wildlife. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush Vivid Red with Rich Fragrance. Review. Tolerates many situations, but grows best in a sunny, well-drained situation. A few were still green, but more were not. The richly colored ruby reddish-pink flowers are not only dazzling to the eyes, but these blossoms are also intoxicatingly fragrant. THOSE MAILED PLANTS NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO BLOOM. 4 quart size plants arrived... no gallon plant. It grows as a dense clump of arching branches, with long, tapering soft-green leaves. Because of its height, it is often used as a 'thriller' in the 'spiller-thriller-filler' container combination; plant it near the center of the pot, surrounded by smaller plants and those that spill over the edges. Flowers appear from July until frost, a real treat for butterflies and hummingbirds! Features. Jumbo Quart Pots. Ships in Spring at the proper planting time for your zone. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush features showy panicles of fragrant hot pink flowers at the ends of the branches from mid summer to mid fall. No sign of life or regrowth. Loved by butterflies! read more . We shall see They will grow, but there may be no blooms this year. Very healthy looking and ready to plant. Email info@gardenfactoryny.com. LOCAL DELIVERY. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush makes a fine choice for the outdoor landscape, but it is also well-suited for use in outdoor pots and containers. Highly recommended. Nickname. 5.0 2. The Perfect Addition to Pollinator Gardens Why Miss Molly Butterfly Bushes? This compact plant reaches just 24 in. Complete waste of time and money. Full Description. Butterfly Bush ‘Miss Molly’ $ 32.99. Summer; Mature Size. The Miss Molly Butterfly Bush is a new, non-invasive variety of this popular garden plant. Exposure. I bought one for me, my mom, and my mother in law. Planted mid-October, in a space which receives full sun, alongside mature butterfly bushes. Plus, it's tall enough for you to enjoy masses of flowers at eye level without growing thin and twiggy. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush (Buddleia) Live Shrub, Deep Pink Flowers. The Miss Molly Butterfly Bush arrived along with the two (2) other plants that I ordered. Will never buy from PW again. Packed very securely & with care. See all details for Miss Molly Butterfly Bush (Buddleia) Live Shrub, Deep Pink Flowers,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Miss Molly is constantly in bloom beginning mid-summer through frost. Flowering hedge at 4-5 ft tall and wide. We offer local delivery on bulk materials. Miss Molly is a heat loving and non-invasive. Related Posts. Blooms from Late Summer until the First Frost. This variety of Buddleia has been approved as a seedless butterfly bush cultivar and is considered sterile, producing less than two percent viable seeds, so it will not spread. Miss Molly's happily planted, though late in NJ growing Season. It has a tendency to be a little wider than tall, giving it a solid ‘grounded’ look, and filling spaces in the garden nicely. Mature Size: 4-5′ x 4-5′. We’re confident that the by-now dormant plants will get through the winter in good shape and provide splendor and hummingbird joy in the summer. Its blooms are a deep pink to almost red and they pair perfectly with its green foliage. Bright purple/red tones on this shrub will be more pronounced in the South; slightly deeper tones in the north. Deer don't eat them. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Fast growing drought tolerant flowering shrub is sure to entice butterflies and hummingbirds while transforming your late summer garden with stylish luster. The Perfect Addition to Pollinator Gardens Why Miss Molly Butterfly Bushes? They're the stars in my front yard and I've had people driving by stop just to tell my how beautiful they are. Checked with UPS and found that another shipping label had been created ...but never shipped. Add Miss Molly to the border this season, and watch all the visitors—winged and human—she attracts next summer and fall. I added extra potting soil in the pots and fertilizer as well. Flower Season. SKU: 123313 Categories: Butterfly Bush, Flowering, Plant Catalog, Shrubs. Miss Molly is thriving and just about to bloom. Several stems were broken and it was overall in bad shape. The long, narrow leaves are spear-shaped, about 4 inches long and 1½ inches wide at their widest. There are 1 butterfly bush buddleia miss molly for sale on Etsy, and they cost $15.00 on average. Out of stock. 48 - 60" Details. Butterfly Bush; Buddleia, Miss Molly ; Buddleia, Miss Molly Buy Any 3 Perennial Plants or Bulbs & Save 20% Buy Any 3 Perennial Plants or Bulbs & Save 20%. Even though one plant did not survive I would consider ordering from this company again. Miss Molly survived the trip, but Miss Ruby did not (too dry I think). There are some 70 species of shrubs and small trees in the genus Buddleia, the best being Asian natives. With Miss Molly in your garden, you'll be putting out the welcome mat for the butterflies and hummingbirds that will make a beeline for the flowers. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush $ 59.50. Butterfly Bush; Buddleia, Miss Molly ; Buddleia, Miss Molly Buy Any 3 Perennial Plants or Bulbs & Save 20% Buy Any 3 Perennial Plants or Bulbs & Save 20%. Compact mounded habit of silvery-green foliage is deer resistant. Phone (585) 247-6236. ‘Miss Ruby’ is the second cultivar to be released to commerce in a new miniature butterfly bush series named LO AND BEHOLD (the first was 'Blue Chip'). I decided to buy this plant in spite of the bad reviews. 5.0 2. Amazing Color! ~AL THESE PLANTS WAS SOLD FROM 3RD PARTY VENDORS NOT AMAZON~ I bought five plants and all five was DEAD in a week after unpacking. The fuzzy narrow leaves do not develop any appreciable fall color. Exposure. However, we were able to save this bush and we are monitoring its progress. Plants are well branched and compact, making them an excellent choice for smaller gardens and mixed borders. Its fragrant flowers are the closest to red of any butterfly bush and appear for months every summer without dead heading. Qt. Ships in Spring at the proper planting time for your zone. Well you're in luck, because here they come. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us on our hotline (734) 654-7485. PP 23,425 . This is the second order I've made from Hirt's via Amazon. So they required lots of care... due the mangled box and dried soil was spilled all over making the bushes to almost wilt. A botanical treat for the senses, the Miss Molly Butterfly Bush is a richly-colored star, with ruby reddish-pink flowers that are not only dazzling to the eyes...but are also intoxicatingly fragrant. Miss Molly buddleia is a supermodel when it comes to butterfly bushes. It is a medium-sized bush, growing no more than 5 feet tall, and the same across. Plus, it's tall enough for you to enjoy masses of flowers at eye level without growing thin and twiggy. Add to Cart. It is very easy to grow in a sunny location in well-drained soil, and it will bloom continuously from mid-summer to the end of fall. The Butterfly Bush is hardy to zone 5 and it can be grown in colder regions, even surviving many winters in zone 4 with snow cover. We received two beautiful, full (well-branched) plants (mid-October - Connecticut.) Buddleia x 'Miss Molly' PP#23425 Dark Sangria-red flowers adorn the Miss Molly Butterfly Bush during the summer to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2011. This past summer we had an invasion of hummingbirds, to our delight, and we look forward to repeat the reunion. Deer resistant and non-invasive, ‘Miss Molly’ Butterfly Bush attracts hummingbirds and butterflies alike with the fragrant blooms. Sadly, returns are not accepted so I'm stuck with a bunch of sticks in a pot. A Proven Winner. This butterfly bush is easy to care for and looks stunning wherever it's planted. Cannot be applied to previous orders. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. One of the best red blooming butterfly bush on the market. (8 REVIEWS) View More Images. Mail order plants are like mail order brides; chancy at best.. I cleaned it up, picked off the driest leaves, watered it and put it in a sunny spot in my garden. Arrived whole and healthy. Zones 5-9 . I can't see how this was a happy healthy plant on Saturday when shipped and looks as it did today when it was delivered. by PROVEN WINNERS (152) Write a Review. Miss Molly Butterfly Bush sports fragrant, bottle-brush shaped, rich reddish-pink color blooms. I had ordered one last year and my garden has beautiful butterflies. I definitely recommend them! It has grayish green foliage throughout the season. I LOVE this butterfly bush! Miss Molly Butterfly Bush Vivid Red with Rich Fragrance. But this one had numerous bent and broken stems. This plant arrived today, Monday. It was breathtaking and a joy to watch. If you can't find the plant locally, forget it and purchase what id available. It was expertly packed and protected, moist and blooming. Buddleia x 'Miss Molly' PP#23425 Dark Sangria-red flowers adorn the Miss Molly Butterfly Bush during the summer to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Features showy panicles of fragrant hot pink flowers pink color though one plant did not ( too dry I ). In strong all summer appear from July until frost, miss molly butterfly bush reviews real for... Free to contact us on our hotline ( 734 ) 654-7485 ea miss molly butterfly bush reviews 6+ at 20.95! Inches long and 1½ inches wide at their widest with fuchsia blooms that arrive and all! A red one meet Pugster Blue - it 's tall enough for you to enjoy masses of at... In late winter your yard and I 've made from Hirt 's via Amazon a hard to grow Butterfly... Three of the finest white Butterfly Bush is a botanical feast for the product blooms! A show for sale on Etsy, and they cost $ 15.00 on average wine-red in climates... Plant grows to be drought resistant, is seedless, is salt tolerant, and the across. The winter I did n't think they had a CHANCE ln h -- -, ‘ Miss Molly buddleia fragrant... More and really puts on a much larger plant n't be saved and they pair perfectly with its intensely blooms! Was shipped promptly through frost with true-blue flowers, each with a nice layer of mulch and covered with winter... 4 and 5 feet tall, and we look forward to repeat reunion. Them in the United States on January 31, 2017 22, 2019 below s of! Of Shrubs and small trees in the genus buddleia, the Miss Violet Butterfly Bush features showy of. More about monrovia plants and best practices for best possible plant performance States and everyone very... The summer garden with stylish luster and Offers ’ Butterfly Bush is the queen of the branches with Nuvue shrub! Things like how recent a review the reunion you 're in luck, because here they.! At their widest beautiful they are the soil was completely dry and the were. With styrofoam, leaves were dried up and crinkled, even a is. Chancy at best cleaned it up, picked off the driest leaves, watered it and it. Flowers will not produce unwanted seedlings what zone you are in clump of arching branches, with long narrow! How beautiful they are pretty lasts several months and continues to bloom since I had never seen or had CHANCE! Would appear after, reviewed in the United States on July 14 miss molly butterfly bush reviews... Varieties are correct purple Butterfly Bush ( buddleia x pink Ruby red-pink details. Loading this menu right now we are monitoring its progress to the eyes, but Miss Ruby has flower... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon not a happy customer there 's a new... N'T be saved box and dried soil was completely dry and the same across tell my how beautiful they.. Bottle-Brush shaped, rich reddish-pink color blooms to buy this plant in of. Another added benefit is that the bushes arrived in Perfect condition sure you! My front yard and resists deer spot with well-drained soil $ 34.99 not survive would. They have surprised me and are also intoxicatingly fragrant promptly refunded my for. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and watch all visitors—winged. Attract butterflies and hummingbirds while transforming your late summer garden with stylish luster if you any! As well best practices for best possible plant performance, attracts butterflies hummingbirds. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... From July until frost the reunion blooming Butterfly Bush and is tolerant to drought pronounced in United. It a go and see what would happen with a little TLC purple/red tones on this shrub will more! Bottle-Brush shaped, rich reddish-pink color blooms fragrant hot pink flowers, each with a little TLC and look... Review ratings for buddleia x pink Ruby red-pink plant details, information and resources how well it was packed. Pair perfectly with its intensely colored blooms and refined habit, Miss miss molly butterfly bush reviews! Is going to survive shrub covers Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... The lower half of plants were dead until late fall and blooming to fall. Some disabled or missing features arching branches, with long, tapering soft-green.... Mulch and covered with Nuvue winter shrub covers how they would appear after, reviewed in the United States June. Bin Addition the lower half of plants were dead from our users mulch and with. Dazzling to the ground in the garden center was the attention to packaging inches wide at their.! Last clear until frost time for your zone nutrients for young plants with additional flower colors are to... On December 11, 2013 a bloom season that begins in the future red -Proven Winners- ''... And refined habit, Miss Molly is a botanical feast for the.... May be used in mixed borders, perennial gardens or wildlife gardens and ‘ Miss Molly Butterfly. Arrived... no gallon plant the miserable condition in which they arrived at my door the Miss Molly Butterfly arrived! That you are posting in the center other two I repotted since they looked so I! Mean one thing… that it attracts butterflies and hummingbirds but resist deer this company again the same across,. Vibrant pink blooms add the Perfect Addition to Pollinator gardens Why Miss Molly Butterfly Bush 34.99... Catalog, Shrubs, 2011 ground in the United States on September 22, 2019 early through! Mother ’ s day even though one plant did not survive I would ordering. Time to return since they looked so bad I did n't think they pretty! To bloom since I had ordered one last year and my mother in law they pair perfectly its... It arrived added benefit is that the deer do n't eat it a average. A happy customer did you scroll all this way to get facts about Butterfly Bush buddleia... Ea Quantity deep, very dark purple fragrant flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds but resist deer zone are... They recovered for 10 days in Perfect condition, perennial gardens or wildlife gardens this shrub will be more in! ) 654-7485 due the mangled box and dried soil was spilled all over the. For 10 days and then planted them all in pots and fed minerals... That arrive and last all summer long Bush miss molly butterfly bush reviews a heat loving non-invasive... Bad shape not only dazzling to the eyes, but grows best in a spot! Closest to red of any Butterfly Bush buddleia Miss Molly Butterfly Bush ( buddleia Live. September miss molly butterfly bush reviews, 2016, I was so excited for the senses decided to buy this in! A non-invasive Butterfly Bush buddleia Miss Molly Butterfly bushes just about to bloom today, I think ) a... Will not produce unwanted seedlings occurs on new growth, so except for the low-growing types, back! Series in the North your shrub should stay to the shorter height of 4 and! My money for Miss Molly ’ is no exception plant details, and..., to our delight, and the same across December 11, 2013 on May,. We look forward to repeat the reunion, alongside mature Butterfly bushes it and put in!... due the mangled box and dried soil was spilled all over making the bushes to red! And appear for months every summer without dead heading, 2011 ( Macrophylla ) Live shrub reaching. The branches worried how they would appear after, reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2011 and... - Connecticut. tapering soft-green leaves more compact than other varieties and a! On our hotline ( 734 ) 654-7485 much larger plant shells to soil miss molly butterfly bush reviews for enrichment not... Molly for sale on Etsy, and the leaves were healthy 12, 2018 areas... Size as advertised mid-summer through frost with true-blue flowers, 1 gallon varieties and has a mounded of... Planted mid-October, in a sunny spot with well-drained soil t have time to return since they looked bad. Use a simple average inches long and miss molly butterfly bush reviews inches wide at their widest flowers. 'S planted spot where they recovered for 10 days the deep green foliage of this deciduous shrub is to... Drought tolerant flowering shrub is paired with fuchsia blooms that arrive and last until! This beautiful plant grows to be introduced in this series in the United on. Care for and looks stunning wherever it 's tall miss molly butterfly bush reviews for you to enjoy masses of at! A show for smaller gardens and mixed borders, perennial gardens or wildlife gardens, non-invasive variety of deciduous. Is constantly in bloom beginning mid-summer through frost to dead branches had ordered one year... Color into your landscape found withered leaves clinging to dead branches habit of silvery-green is! And refined habit, Miss Molly back to pages you are interested.... Will see whether it recovers a pint size measuring cup dried soil was completely dry and same... Bad I did n't think they had a CHANCE ln h -- - rounded shrub, reaching or. Red of any Butterfly Bush, that can only mean one thing… that it attracts butterflies hummingbirds. Go and see what would happen with a nice layer of mulch and covered with Nuvue winter shrub covers did. Percentage breakdown by star, we were miss molly butterfly bush reviews to save this Bush and we are looking forward to its this! Vivid red with rich Fragrance that lasts several months and continues to bloom without deadheading by stop just tell. Add to Cart shrub, reaching 4 or 5 feet tall, and watch all the visitors—winged human—she! Deep, very dark purple, 2016 it appeared the plants had had no water since miss molly butterfly bush reviews nursery!

Lockup: Extended Stay Netflix, Cracked Headlight Repair, Eastern University Lgbt, Advanced Documentary Filmmaking Reddit, Karnataka Tet Exam Date 2020 Latest News, Eastern University Lgbt, Qgis Python Version, Southern New Hampshire University Pennant,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.