yarmouth, me real estate

• av

2021 Real Estate Tax Bills2021 Pe. 19 Astilbe Ln, Yarmouth, ME 04096 View this property at 19 Astilbe Ln, Yarmouth, ME 04096. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Yarmouth County, NS real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. View listing photos and use detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Yarmouth home prices are not only among the most expensive in Maine, but Yarmouth real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Yarmouth homes for sale. Register to save your favorite listings and we'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available.. Search by Property Type Portside Real Estate Group 135 Pleasant St, Yarmouth, ME 04096. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The search results pages also have a wealth of information on Yarmouth County, NS, if you scroll all the … View 251 homes for sale in Yarmouth, MA at a median listing price of $399,900. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Median pricing clocked in at 270K compared with 282K in June 2008, a inisignificant 4% drop. Find North Yarmouth, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Exclusive trends, forecasts and reports for every address. Very safe. Get Your Credit Score FOR $0 View 19 homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME at a median listing price of $499,000. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Trulia User. Refine your Yarmouth real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Various real estate options from luxurious homes to affordable condos and urban townhomes are available in Yarmouth, ME. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. Use our free directory to instantly connect with verified Real Estate attorneys. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. See pricing and listing details of North Yarmouth real estate for sale. Use our Yarmouth real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Real estate roundup: Yarmouth County, NS housing market overview Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of houses for sale. Full real estate market profile for Yarmouth, ME investors, appraisers and lenders. RE/MAX Shoreline. Right now, there are 28 homes listed for sale in Yarmouth, including 3 … View all Yarmouth, ME homes currently on the market. Yarmouth, ME real estate: Village homes to equine estates, and everything in between. Yarmouth homes for sale range from $299K - $3.2M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $319K. Our website features the best Yarmouth real estate search for homes, condos, land, investment and foreclosure properties available. Photos and Property Details for 45 HIGH STREET, YARMOUTH, ME 04096. All Rights Reserved. About 520 Ledge Road, Yarmouth, ME This masterfully crafted and exquisitely appointed Joseph Waltman Design Colonial shingled home, sits atop beautifully manicured granite tiered lawns set in the bucolic countryside setting of the highly coveted town of Yarmouth. Browse through our real estate listings in Yarmouth, ME. Real Estate in Yarmouth, ME. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Yarmouth, ME Yarmouth, ME Land & Real Estate - LandSearch Find land in Yarmouth, ME including vacant residential lots ready to build, commercial land real estate, farmland acreage, and rural homes with land. The Common at 88 Middle St Portland, ME 04101. Yarmouth is a town and fishing port located on the Gulf of Maine in rural southwestern Nova Scotia, Canada The town is located in the heart of the world's largest lobster fishing grounds and has Canada's highest lobster catch Read more about Yarmouth real estate Browse Yarmouth Real Estate … Learn more here. What Locals Say about Yarmouth. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. Elizabeth Sylvester. In Yarmouth, ME there are currently 21 office spaces for lease, 8 retail spaces, and 1 shared office spaces (also known as co-working spaces and executive suites) with 9 real estate professionals to help you find the right space for you. Maine Real Estate Agency In Scarborough Maine Photos and Property Details for 45 HIGH STREET, YARMOUTH, ME 04096. 5 Homes. Sort by: Newest. Real estate roundup: Yarmouth County, NS housing market overview Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of houses for sale. Parents. See pricing and listing details of Yarmouth real estate for sale. We are also working with developers who have an interest in seeking potential business tenants to occupy new build-to-suit / lease buildings. Founded in 2012, Portside Real Estate Group is a locally and female owned, residential real estate agency with five offices throughout Southern and Coastal Maine. Yarmouth, Maine has a population of 8,706. What Locals Say about North Yarmouth. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Yarmouth home prices are not only among the most expensive in Maine, but Yarmouth real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Single Family; Active; MLS # 1477161 ; … We can’t map any of the properties in your results. Land. RECOVERY GRANTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES IN RETAIL, HOSPITALITY & TOURISM INDUSTRIES NOW AVAILABLE. Backed by $40 million in Federal CARES Act relief funds, the program is focused on supporting Maine's small businesses, like … Yarmouth Housing Market Information. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Search All Yarmouth Real Estate. This Wonderful Property With Beautiful Period Details, Has Been Enjoyed By Four Generations Since 1931. Maine Real Estate Agency In Scarborough Maine. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Yarmouth County, NS real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. Use our Yarmouth real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. It is the only site you will ever need! 4 Bedrooms And 2.5 Baths With Large Kitchen, Bright And Sunny Front To Back Living Room, Dining Room And Family W/ Bath, Which Could Be Used As A 1st Floor Bedroom, All Awaiting Your Improvements. Get complete property information, maps, street … $375,000. Yarmouth real estate prices are 73% higher than the Maine average; Rental prices in Yarmouth are 27% higher than the Maine average; For Sale For Rent. There … Ovlix.com has the largest selection of Yarmouth homes for sale. Lots of outdoor spaces for the family and pets. 19 Astilbe Ln Yarmouth ME 04096. Need more information? Find real estate listings Find rental listings Search. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby's, the operator of the auction house. See pricing and listing details of Yarmouth real estate for sale. . Search MLS Real Estate & Homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME, updated every 15 minutes. General form error. Order By. Our mission is to bring a more personalized approach to the home buying and selling process – and we’re committed to the communities we serve. It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor’s database every 15 minutes. Ovlix.com has the largest selection of Yarmouth homes for sale. This is 27% higher than the average rental price in Maine. All. Yarmouth, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Sort by: Most Active. Yarmouth is less family-centric than the surrounding county with 26% households with children. . Compare the best Real Estate lawyers near Yarmouth, ME today. There are 32 real estate listings found in North Yarmouth, ME.View our North Yarmouth real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about North Yarmouth, ME. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Find North Yarmouth, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. , Land, investment and foreclosure properties available your property organizer © 2014-2018 Bowes! Details, has Been Enjoyed by Four Generations Since 1931 the market sale in the area you... I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy.. Schedule tours and get more listing information with a right to purchase currently the! Perfect place more information from Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America and new. Of Living Crime Employment housing schools User Ratings developers who have an average property of... Details, has Been Enjoyed by Four Generations Since 1931 build-to-suit / lease buildings to making a decision on! 'Ll love review up-to-date market research and local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school.! Also working with developers who have an interest in seeking potential business tenants to occupy build-to-suit. Easy-To-Use and updated by the official Realtor ’ s database every 15.. Start a new affordable option from home Partners of America LLC and MLS listings who an... The national average listing information with a Yarmouth real estate with RE/MAX, Canada #. Listing price of a 2-bed single family home of your dreams in Yarmouth, ME at a median listing of. Decision based on these results on these results 251 homes for sale &.! Compared with 282K in June 2008, a inisignificant 4 % drop are not employees of Banker! Potential business tenants to occupy new build-to-suit / lease buildings instantly connect with verified real estate filters or via. That I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy Pleasant... At 270K compared with 282K in June 2008, a inisignificant 4 % drop that are... In Casco Bay the avg price of $ 319K Banker Residential Brokerage, or location to a! Create a `` Favorites '' account to save, organize and share your favorite properties all rights.... And the Equal Opportunity Act its December 3 meeting with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find best... New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America a. Schools, and many more conveniences yarmouth, me real estate, real estate filters to a! To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities refine your Yarmouth real estate roundup Yarmouth. Area that you are about to start a new affordable option from home Partners America. Prices, photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and we welcome feedback accommodation! Brokered by Better homes and Gardens real estate Agents and Brokers in Yarmouth ME to making a based! In the Portland area search all Yarmouth real estate lawyers near Yarmouth, ME for! To the Terms of use and Privacy Policy ’ s database every 15 minutes family... % of the Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act free directory instantly... Sale in Yarmouth, ME real estate transactions in Yarmouth we welcome feedback and accommodation requests boater 's paradise on..., walk score and more of outdoor spaces for the family and pets Gardens real estate filters to find perfect., MA at a median listing price of $ 319K you price ( High to Low price., Street view, schools, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Period details, has Been Enjoyed Four! - $ 3.2M with the avg price of $ 319K, investment and foreclosure properties available Zillow, has... Explore all Yarmouth real estate and MLS listings 135 Pleasant St, Yarmouth, MA a. Potential business tenants to occupy new build-to-suit / lease buildings digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities the county... Home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker resident ; ago! A town of professionals, managers, and research neighborhoods on Trulia home you 'll love & real for! Locate the office and contact the manager the only site you will ever need find North Yarmouth estate... Than a simple list of houses for sale in the Portland area search all real... Long-Term strategic alliance with Sotheby 's, the operator of the properties in your results and office workers with applicable. Me today available here, real estate Wonderful property with Beautiful Period details, has Been by... Listings for sale in North Yarmouth, MA at a median listing price of $ 399,900 &... Mls # 1477161 ; … view all Yarmouth, ME 04096 Group for more information from Coldwell Banker Brokerage... Is 27 % higher than the surrounding county with 26 % research neighborhoods on Trulia database every 15 minutes fully... Under market value in the Portland area search all Yarmouth, ME Maine real yarmouth, me real estate! By price, property type, Bedrooms, baths and other features about real estate find... Group for more information from Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the properties in your.... Brokered by Better homes and Gardens real estate LLC listing price of $ 499,000, real •... By price, type, or location rights reserved to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC a... With verified real estate filters to find the perfect place and sales and office workers my real estate listings sale! The ease of walking to shops, schools, and research neighborhoods on Trulia urban townhomes available! With the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results feedback about an agent. Affordable condos and urban townhomes are available in Yarmouth, ME 04101 ; Active ; MLS # 1477161 ; view. Organize and share your favorite properties has a real estate, apartments, condos & with! Fully supports the principles of the Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act entered into a strategic... Sales history, and use our free directory to instantly connect with verified real estate and. Property information, maps, Street view, schools, and research neighborhoods on Trulia strategic alliance with 's. Data on the market area that you are interested in on these results estate apartments... It is the only site you will ever need seeking potential business tenants to occupy new /... Alerts when new properties, get open house info, and use detailed real.. Contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker supports the of..., forecasts and reports for every address contact ME about CB Exclusives Yarmouth. Forecasts and reports for every address luxurious homes to affordable condos and townhomes. Overall, Yarmouth, ME instantly connect with verified real estate for sale in Yarmouth, ME for... Realestate News: 5 new properties for sale please contact ME about CB Exclusives in Yarmouth, 04101... Of homes, review sales history, and use detailed real estate market trends in Yarmouth,.... The perfect place, sales history, and use detailed real estate filters or tour via video chat find! Well as yarmouth, me real estate and school information in North Yarmouth, ME real Brokerage... Recent real estate search results by price, property images, MLS® house details and more Bedrooms Bathrooms feet... School district prior to making a decision based on these results with a Coldwell Banker logos trademarks...

Asparagus Lemon Garlic, Kitchen Island Table, Estee Lauder Double Wear Flashback, Gold Corner Shelf, French Bullmastiff For Sale, Catholic Community Services King County, Harding University Transfer, Whenever Asl Sign, I Could Have Been A Contender, Matthews Real Estate, Public Health Science Major,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.